Welcome to Gaia! ::

Get your own Terra
I was asking if I was a guy today.
User Image
I wanted to yell at her but I didn't.
"No, missy. I have a v****a."

one guy thought my avatar was hot and asked if i wanted to cyber, i said, "sure if you like 30 year old men" I thought he'd get the joke but he thought I was serious got really mad, wrote something i didn't get at all, but it had a lot of misspelled "******** and left
I tell them quite politely where they should go, and give my condolences that I will probably never see them again, as they get toasted to a crisp by flamers.
domokun
I just joined yesterday. The site rly isnt all that hard to navigate. I found my way around in like, 15 minutes tops. So if a ***** gets lost then i say ******** it...... kick his a** out and guide his way to the forum he supposed to be in.
I ignore them because I know people are going to tell them what to do and where they should post it.
Iincyo
I tell them quite politely where they should go, and give my condolences that I will probably never see them again, as they get toasted to a crisp by flamers.
domokun

yeah i don't get the flaming thing, but i generally don't say mean things like that, ever.
Depends on what kind of a day I'm having. Because I DO take out my frustrations on others. ninja
Emi the Kitchen Witch
Depends on what kind of a day I'm having. Because I DO take out my frustrations on others. ninja

damnit you stole my name too. It's so common gonk
Emi516
Emi the Kitchen Witch

damnit you stole my name too. It's so common gonk
LOLZ COCO KITTY PLZ

Haha, kidding. But yes, it is quite the common name.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff