Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninui
Shinobi Ten
Ninui
Poor little puppy ;~;
I haven't seen you around in a while. How are you? :3

Living. Still dead sexy. 3nodding

Two most important things? xP

No, but both are nice to be able to confirm every day.

Lessee.. breathing, check; pulse, check; ability to make ze womens swoon with a smile, check -- Good. cool

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Shinobi Ten
Dr. Peek At You
Shinobi Ten
Ninui
Poor little puppy ;~;

You holding up ok?

question

I'm gettin' R&R on the 7th of June. I think, all things considered, that I'm holding up pretty well. There're a few things I'd change.

But I've adjusted to the heat easily. 120 degrees Fahrenheit? Bah, it's like a springtime stroll for me. ..I'm going to freeze my a** off when I go back to the States. crying

If I could I'd teach you to not feel heat or cold like I don't. But it's a metabolism malfunction and not a talent.
But it sounds like you'll be safe at home for at least a little bit soon.

Just hang in there. I know it's not much coming from someone you don't know, but a lot of us hope you and everyone else over there comes home safe and sound. Good luck man, stay safe.

heart redface
I want a cute lil puppy. 4laugh

And a little turtle. <3
Man, i know what your sayin

Shameless Lunatic

Aww... poor Ten.

Maybe one of the officers will see him and take pity. >_>;;
I hate it when I see a cute animal like that all alone...without anyone to take care of it.
It's so heartbreaking. crying
It's a trap.
We didn't have to many dogs when I was around. But there were cats everywhere...
I love puppies D:
Shinobi Ten
Ninui
Shinobi Ten
Ninui
Poor little puppy ;~;

Two most important things? xP

No, but both are nice to be able to confirm every day.

Lessee.. breathing, check; pulse, check; ability to make ze womens swoon with a smile, check -- Good. cool

Quite true :3

Distinct Gaian

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Rayce Spyrdiah
Aww, I wouldn't be able to resist a puppy like that ;-; I'd have to go figure out a way to sneak it inside without anyone noticing.
Aquadextrous

And a little turtle. <3

There're all kinds of animals here. Mice, bats, rats, cats, dogs, OBNOXIOUS ******** BIRDS, and a plethora of insect life. ( gonk )

You don't see too many kittens around, 'cause their moms watch 'em a little better. As for the cats you do see, they're not the type you want to get friendly with, as their markings bear obvious homage to wildcats in earlier generations.
Be thankful that no one has yet harnessed that power for evil.

I just finished reading this one book where they described dogs as being like that puppy. All cute and cuddley making you fight against yourself to resist the urge to pet it. ^^;; Although these dogs were no ordinary dogs. Once you got near them they would like attack and rip your throat out practically. Oo;;
Shinobi Ten
I just got off of guard duty. Tired as a ********. And there's a puppy, 100% Iraqi mutt, waiting no farther than a foot out the door of the humvee. And he has this look in his eyes that said, "I'm two weeks old! Pet me!" crying

Mans, what a picture that would have been.

He followed us all the way over to the barracks, but we couldn't let him in. Now he's outside the door making his little puppy crying noises because he's lonely. Ifeelsomean. crying

>.>

Puppies are dangerous. They take all of your common sense and throw it out the window.

HEY! your so mean!!! scream scream
Shinobi Ten
Aquadextrous

And a little turtle. <3

There're all kinds of animals here. Mice, bats, rats, cats, dogs, OBNOXIOUS ******** BIRDS, and a plethora of insect life. ( gonk )

You don't see too many kittens around, 'cause their moms watch 'em a little better. As for the cats you do see, they're not the type you want to get friendly with, as their markings bear obvious homage to wildcats in earlier generations.

On the subject of insects, everyone seems to be getting those e-mails about the giant camel spiders. (Atleast I think it was a 'camel'.)

How true/common is that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces