Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is like.. the worst place in the world to ask for advice, but here it goes;

So I had this really good friend, she and I were super tight. We hung out a lot. We worked together. Well, she started "dating" our boss, I guess. Like it was a secret, and they weren't actually dating, he was just using her but she was so invested in it.
Anyway, she moved out of state. He got back with his ex-girlfriend. And a little while after that, he asked if I wanted to come over & watch a movie one night at his house and smoke & drink & hang out or whatever, so I did.
Welllll.... one thing led to another and.. well he and I started like, talking and doing our thing or whatever for a few months.

ANYWAY, I just went to go look @ her facebook page, and she DELETED me.
I'm assuming it's because she found out what happened.
But like.... they weren't together, and neither were he and I.
Like, it was just a mistake and I really wish it had never happened.

What could I possibly do/say to her to make her forgive me because I really value our friendship...
(Keep in mind, she's very bull-headed and it will probably take a hell of a lot of a** kissing to get her to even pretend that we're okay again)

TL;DR?

i ******** some guy my friend had a thing with a while ago
now she has deleted me from facebook
what do?

Dapper Cat

nothing
******** that petty b***h
you don't need that kind of negativity in your life

Wheezing Noob

did u not tell her about it after it happened the first time??? like that's probably what pissed her off
It doesn't seem like you've kept in touch since she moved out of state, so why does it matter?

Elocutionist

not synthetic
nothing
******** that petty b***h
you don't need that kind of negativity in your life
honestly tho, this.

Shy Streaker

Complex stuff.

I'd give her some time to cool off then call her every now and then
to let her know that I still want her in my life.

Can't say there's a good chance of it working out unless she really
values your friendship as well.
go to where she lives now and ******** her current boss!

no but ya like synthetic said thats pretty petty of her

Desirable Datemate

all you can do is apologize and wait for her to get over it

if she doesn't
well like
do you really want to invest your friendship into someone who's going to just cut you off completely like that. Without asking to hear your side or anything.
thanks yall are the best
Like someone else stated it doesn't seem you like kept in much contact after she moved. I understand if she is suddenly moving back. But what is the time line here? Did she ******** him then 6 months later you did? Was it 2 months? Was it a week? You say you regret it but it doesn't sound like it was a few time thing it sounds like it lasted months. So you had plenty of time to tell her about it. You also mentioned that he got back with his ex girlfriend and then invited you over, at first I assumed the ex girlfriend was there but then u said you hooked up. So you basically hooked up with a guy with a girlfriend? Seems like this "boss" gets around a lot.
Brena hates randos
Like someone else stated it doesn't seem you like kept in much contact after she moved. I understand if she is suddenly moving back. But what is the time line here? Did she ******** him then 6 months later you did? Was it 2 months? Was it a week? You say you regret it but it doesn't sound like it was a few time thing it sounds like it lasted months. So you had plenty of time to tell her about it. You also mentioned that he got back with his ex girlfriend and then invited you over, at first I assumed the ex girlfriend was there but then u said you hooked up. So you basically hooked up with a guy with a girlfriend? Seems like this "boss" gets around a lot.
I guess we didn't really stay in constant contact after she left. And what I meant was, he got back with his ex-girlfriend, solidifying the fact that he and my former friend were not a thing. But I didn't hook up with him while he was still in a relationship, no. And I never told her what happened because I didn't really think it was a big deal. But apparently she did, considering OP.
nancy butwin
Brena hates randos
I guess we didn't really stay in constant contact after she left. And what I meant was, he got back with his ex-girlfriend, solidifying the fact that he and my former friend were not a thing. But I didn't hook up with him while he was still in a relationship, no. And I never told her what happened because I didn't really think it was a big deal. But apparently she did, considering OP.

Well you said that she was "dating him but not really" that he was using her for sex. You also said that she had a lot invested into it. Meaning that in her eyes it wasn't just sex. Even if she was in denial about being used if she had a lot invested she probably really did care for the guy. So if you are supposed to be a good friend you should of told her about it before someone else did. I know some people dont care like being from a smaller town in California for me everyone has dated everyone, people would get married and the maid of honor would be an ex to the groom. Some people don't get over it and have a strict no ex policy.

Lover

You broke the first rule of GIRL CODE.
You deserve to lose that friend.
Holy SHlT is that Kurups
go to where she lives now and ******** her current boss!

no but ya like synthetic said thats pretty petty of her

I believe the only logical solution is to now just go all the way. Kill her - steal her identity.
You're both skanks. The end.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces