nuGen Staff Gaian

`SystemError
clueless_yet_cute
`SystemError
Kurama1123
Colonel Rim Job
lol star wars faggit

look who's talking about faggots.

If you're going to have a star wars sig, at least put Darth vader in instead of that f*****t Anakin.

Darth Vader id Anakin. Duh! rolleyes

No, Darth Vader is the most badass villian ever.

Anakin is a f*****t.

I wonder how the guy in your sig scratches his a** surprised
`SystemError
clueless_yet_cute
`SystemError
Kurama1123
Colonel Rim Job
lol star wars faggit

If you're going to have a star wars sig, at least put Darth vader in instead of that f*****t Anakin.

Anakin is a f*****t.

But Anakin became Darth Vader, so therefore you think "the most badass villian ever" "is a f*****t."

I LOLed at that one!
clueless_yet_cute
`SystemError
clueless_yet_cute
`SystemError
Kurama1123
Colonel Rim Job
lol star wars faggit

Anakin is a f*****t.

But Anakin became Darth Vader, so therefore you think "the most badass villian ever" "is a f*****t."

I LOLed at that one!

Ok, star wars fanboy turn on here.

Anakin is not the same person once he becomes Darth vader and is pocessed by the dark side.

He becomes Darth Vader.

So bleh.

And dont argue with me missy, i've been a star wars geek since before you were born.
Kinder Bueno
`SystemError
clueless_yet_cute
`SystemError
Kurama1123
Colonel Rim Job
lol star wars faggit

Anakin is a f*****t.

I wonder how the guy in your sig scratches his a** surprised

I dont think he has a a** with that finely tuned body of his. xp
anakin is hawt.
he would be the subject of my masturbation.
`SystemError
clueless_yet_cute
`SystemError
clueless_yet_cute
`SystemError

Anakin is a f*****t.

I LOLed at that one!

Anakin is not the same person once he becomes Darth vader and is pocessed by the dark side.

He becomes Darth Vader.

So bleh.

And dont argue with me missy, i've been a star wars geek since before you were born.

Yeah, so what if you've been one since before I was born. I've been one since I first saw the 4th movie when I 6 yrs. old and do know quite a lot about Darth Vader. He may have went over to the Dark Side and became consumed by darkness, but that does not change the fact that Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader! Darth Vader was created through the fact that Anakin turne to the Dark Side.
clueless_yet_cute
`SystemError
clueless_yet_cute
`SystemError
clueless_yet_cute
`SystemError

Anakin is a f*****t.

I LOLed at that one!

He becomes Darth Vader.

So bleh.

Yeah, so what if you've been one since before I was born. I've been one since I first saw the 4th movie when I 6 yrs. old and do know quite a lot about Darth Vader. He may have went over to the Dark Side and became consumed by darkness, but that does not change the fact that Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader! Darth Vader was created through the fact that Anakin turne to the Dark Side.

Darth Vader is Anakin consumed by the dark side.

HEs not anakin anymore.

He has split personalities.
`SystemError
clueless_yet_cute
`SystemError
clueless_yet_cute
`SystemError

Anakin is a f*****t.

I LOLed at that one!

He becomes Darth Vader.

So bleh.

Darth Vader is Anakin consumed by the dark side.

HEs not anakin anymore.

He has split personalities.

Okay. The first and third lines are second totally contradicted by the second line there.

Your first line says exactly what I'm saying. As is your third. But the second...... eek
on topic please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces