Welcome to Gaia! ::

thats kinda interesting. I was washing dishes and water sometimes gets behind the sink. Our house is old and crappy so, just recently, our kitchen fell through the floor. unfortunately, I was in the room when it happend and mah mommeh sayz "WRYYYYYYYYY"
"it jus happend, jeez"
"its cuz you walk too hard"
"nuh-uh!"
"the floor doesn't fall through when I walk on it"
`vodka love
i dont have a mom

i was raised by bears

Oh my god me too!
Eri-Saru-Tama
thats kinda interesting. I was washing dishes and water sometimes gets behind the sink. Our house is old and crappy so, just recently, our kitchen fell through the floor. unfortunately, I was in the room when it happend and mah mommeh sayz "WRYYYYYYYYY"
"it jus happend, jeez"
"nuh-uh!"

Lol
My mommy is foreign.
Hilarious.
lazyalex
My Preggo Mother

there's your problem right there
AHHalex
My mommy is foreign.
Hilarious.

OOooo....Mexican or Asian?
my mom had a baby every year for the past 3 years. the youngest one is 5 months, and betweem me and the oldest, a 10 year difference (im 13) and right now im babysitting! D:
Hazardous Orgasm
neutral
[~Tet Sparrow~]
my mom had a baby every year for the past 3 years. the youngest one is 5 months, and betweem me and the oldest, a 10 year difference (im 13) and right now im babysitting! D:

Lucky you?
Eri-Saru-Tama
"it jus happend, jeez"
"nuh-uh!"
whwao! that can happen!! eek
xp ok......
Sapphire_10
xp ok......

yep

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items