Alien Genius

It's fine unless you got diabetes.
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead

I look familiar? Like from where?

Nearly identical to my roommate. Your eyes is wrong though.

Huh weird.

I know, s**t for a second there I was about to call you by her name man, but eh, and yes I do think ummm well gonna go elsewhere before I get called a ******** *****]
Lol k, well yay I guess I have a twin then. :3

Probably, just from the tattoo placement and the piercings I'd say you and her are pretty much carbon copies except maybe she's smaller in stature than you. Kinda creeped your Instagram for a second.... Sorry bout that.
it would likely go right through me if I did that.

Codger

Calo
Gowlie
Calo
i think you're fine

also your coochie will taste good if you have a man in your life so give that a spin
YOU RUINED IT SAYIN COOCHIE
p***y
v****a
slit
c**t
axe wound

that axe wound just made me shrivel up.
it sounds so morbid.

Genius

Eh, probably, but I'd do it.
wait, Did you eat a pound or an ounce? Because a pound is 16 ounces

Shirtless Fairy

a pound is 16 ounces
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead

I look familiar? Like from where?

Nearly identical to my roommate. Your eyes is wrong though.

Huh weird.

I know, s**t for a second there I was about to call you by her name man, but eh, and yes I do think ummm well gonna go elsewhere before I get called a ******** *****]

Probably, just from the tattoo placement and the piercings I'd say you and her are pretty much carbon copies except maybe she's smaller in stature than you. Kinda creeped your Instagram for a second.... Sorry bout that.

Lol I don't have an instagram. Yeah I'm built like a linebacker, good for derby. :3
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead

Huh weird.

Lol I don't have an instagram. Yeah I'm built like a linebacker, good for derby. :3

If my roommate was like a foot taller shed be able to derby, but she's so ******** tiny. Best part is she thinks she can kick my a**, I don't think me letting you hit me counts as an a** whuppin.

Wheezing Lunatic

I hear if you eat too many raspberries it will give you the runs. IDK about strawberries

Noob

ive done that before
i had major bad shits bc my body wasnt used to fruit in that amount
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead

Huh weird.

If my roommate was like a foot taller shed be able to derby, but she's so ******** tiny. Best part is she thinks she can kick my a**, I don't think me letting you hit me counts as an a** whuppin.

If you were on the track with me it would be an a** whoopin lol I'm one of my team's power hitters.
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead

If you were on the track with me it would be an a** whoopin lol I'm one of my team's power hitters.

Please, do not threaten me with what sounds like a good time. Its very unladylike.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff