Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Leprechaun
Amyane
Happy Leprechaun
You look like a whore.
Maybe that's what the old man actually said.

Bonus.

Of course, my goal in life as a whore is to pick up them old men.
They are the richer than younger men.

So I can go for the really old ones, get hitched in Vegas, and when they croak, I can take their money and run, right?

Ah, the life of a golddigger. <33
hahaha thats funny! rofl
Amyane
Happy Leprechaun
Amyane
Happy Leprechaun
You look like a whore.
Maybe that's what the old man actually said.

Bonus.

Of course, my goal in life as a whore is to pick up them old men.
They are the richer than younger men.

So I can go for the really old ones, get hitched in Vegas, and when they croak, I can take their money and run, right?

Ah, the life of a golddigger. <33
It's a good plan.
Well when you're sitting around eating chocolate, anyone could mistake you for a whore. XD
Yah, i'm sure you have that whore-ish look about you anyway. :]
I was grocery shopping with my friend the other day and this older woman walked past us, and she like slowed down and gave us this look. It was really weird, but hard to explain. I don't know what it was about.
My friend and a bunch of girl from her school went to Tim Horton's [ coffee shop ] and these old ladies started rambling on about how teenagers wear their skirts so short these days. My friend's all go to a Catholic Uniform-Wearing School.

So the next day they went back, and the old ladies were there again, so one of them started talking really loud about how she wanted to get her kilt hemmed.

The old ladies started yelling about how they'll get pneumonia if they don't wear tights in the winter. xD
Oooh...I have a story about old people.
I was in a nursing home, visiting my grandma, and this nurse lady asks me if I wanted to hand out some baloons to the elderly. (they were celebrating something)
Simple enough.
I was walking around handing out baloons, when this lady comes speeding down the hallway in her wheelchair shouting, "HELP! HELP ME! I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! HELP!
I handed her a baloon.
She turns and looks at me and says, "Well, that's not gonna help me one bit!"

rofl rofl rofl

User Image
Demon_Kid_Kazuru
I was in a nursing home, visiting my grandma, and this nurse lady asks me if I wanted to hand out some baloons to the elderly. (they were celebrating something)
Simple enough.
I was walking around handing out baloons, when this lady comes speeding down the hallway in her wheelchair shouting, "HELP! HELP ME! I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! HELP!
I handed her a baloon.

rofl rofl rofl

User Image

rofl

I have a severe fear of old age homes and hospitals.

Now my mum WORKS in an old age home. D:
Im not ******** whore.. stressed
Amyane
Demon_Kid_Kazuru
Simple enough.
I handed her a baloon.

rofl rofl rofl

User Image

rofl

I accidentally walked through the emergency exit door too.
The alarm went off.
I probablly gave some poor old person a heart attack. x.x';;
Demon_Kid_Kazuru
Amyane
Demon_Kid_Kazuru
Simple enough.
I handed her a baloon.

rofl rofl rofl

User Image

rofl

I accidentally walked through the emergency exit door too.
The alarm went off.
I probablly gave some poor old person a heart attack. x.x';;

My mum always tells me horror stories, because like, two people a day die where she works.

Some woman hiccups and fell down three flights of stairs and broke her hip and her leg, and had a heartattack. xDD So cruel, but I laughed so hard.
maybe she thought you looked like prostitutes?...
[kandi-girly-JB]
Calm_As_Hindu_Cow
hahahaha thats gold. Well I have to deal with creepy old men every day at work so its nothing new to me. Plus I'm deaf from drumming so I can't hear either. End Life Story.

aww shucks.

I'm so emo tonight
odd stories 0_o
id go crazy to stuck in a home like that...but i do like baloons

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items