Welcome to Gaia! ::

you shouldn't have joined
User Image
They really, really, REALLYYYY shouldn't have.

Greece is ********. Seriously.
Downright ********]
is their food still ok?
TheKillerCoconut
is their food still ok?

I believe so.
Guess the UK was right not to join. They're doing better than the rest of Europe.
Poor Greece. emo

Dedicated Streaker

They'd be bankrupt if we didn't give them billions. And now we're the bad guys ... wth?

O.G. Raider

5,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
HappysEnding
Guess the UK was right not to join. They're doing better than the rest of Europe.

we're really not. . . We're in a recession - again
Jay Sato
HappysEnding

Yeah, but are things as bad as they are in Greece, Spain, Portugal, etc.?
Retardead
They'd be bankrupt if we didn't give them billions. And now we're the bad guys ... wth?

They still are bankrupt, the same thing would happen to the U.S if Canada gave us billions of dollars, but the U.S has gotten some what better, the unemployment has dropped to 8.1% from 9.8%, the whole world is in distraught and we're blaming it on other nations. in my opinion that's the problem.

Dedicated Streaker

Buffer920
Retardead

They still are bankrupt, the same thing would happen to the U.S if Canada gave us billions of dollars, but the U.S has gotten some what better, the unemployment has dropped to 8.1% from 9.8%, the whole world is in distraught and we're blaming it on other nations. in my opinion that's the problem.

Yeah but Greece ust failed to fix their problems so we had to keep them alive to save our euro. crying

O.G. Raider

5,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
HappysEnding
Jay Sato
HappysEnding

Yeah, but are things as bad as they are in Greece, Spain, Portugal, etc.?

Not yet - Yet being the keyword.
Happy the UK didn't join the Euro... we have been more ******** than we already are.

Dangerous Elder

That's true of most of Europe.

emo Greece used to be one of my most favourite holiday places.

Now they will chase me out of the country with torches and pickforks because I'm German.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff