Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Capitalist

GD, to what lengths are you willing to go for your significant other?
How long will you wait?
What trials will you face?

All in all, how much patience do you have?

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Kraigos
GD, to what lengths are you willing to go for your significant other?
How long will you wait?
What trials will you face?

All in all, how much patience do you have?

9 inches

1 hour

Casey Anthony's

a lot

King Strawberry

It keeps surprising me how long I would wait and the lengths being being given

Involving my s/o.... I am ridiculously patient because I know it will be alright and worth it in the end.

Mega Cutie-Pie

very very patient ha

O.G. Elder

I don't have one, so probably not very much on any account.

Dangerous Capitalist

Eukianuba
It keeps surprising me how long I would wait and the lengths being being given

Involving my s/o.... I am ridiculously patient because I know it will be alright and worth it in the end.

Kudos to you.
Patience can be a difficult thing, but I suppose it depends on how feel towards that person.
Time is nothing if the outcome is valuable to you.

Wheezing Streaker

Considering I went to England to see him, not very far at all.

I'm not the reference you should be going off, though. I get irritated by cuddling and kissing let alone things that make relationships hinge like sex. After this experience I'm begging to not see any reason why I should participate in a relationship at all.

Dangerous Capitalist

Hayir Pasha

I'm not the reference you should be going off, though. I get irritated by cuddling and kissing let alone things that make relationships hinge like sex. After this experience I'm begging to not see any reason why I should participate in a relationship at all.

You need a man whos idea of intimacy is a game of RISK. Though, you best bring your game face, he will not be showing mercy.

Wheezing Streaker

Kraigos
Hayir Pasha

You need a man whos idea of intimacy is a game of RISK. Though, you best bring your game face, he will not be showing mercy.

I need to focus on conquering the nation of Peru.

Dangerous Capitalist

Hayir Pasha
Kraigos
Hayir Pasha

Who needs Peru when you can have Chile?

Regardless, I control Europe and my expansion into Africa will be flawless.

Wheezing Streaker

Kraigos
Hayir Pasha
Kraigos
Hayir Pasha

Chile doesn't need modernizing or any improvements at all, Peru does. I want to be Peru's Ataturk.

Original Gaian

10,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
considering she lives on the other side of the country.

im learning patience like a mother ********. I am seeing her this summer though at least.
I have the patience of a monk unless it comes down to me or drugs.

I've been using myself; but I would give it up the moment my loved ones were affected or my health.

Maybe.
Idk; H and alcohol is one thing that when it comes down to it; they're the same devil for myself.

A lot for love.

If you're willing to give up because of distance or time apart, or obstacles, maybe you're not that into it.

Dangerous Capitalist

Hayir Pasha
Kraigos
Hayir Pasha
Kraigos
Hayir Pasha

Chile doesn't need modernizing or any improvements at all, Peru does. I want to be Peru's Ataturk.

I'll modernize it, with missiles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces