Welcome to Gaia! ::

[[ph34r__
you are ranting.
lol
but seriosuly,
some people are so blatant.
I had a feeling I was...
I've never heard of it as a fad. who the hell thinks ADD people are cool or cool because they have some kind of problem. i dont' know anyone here who gets cool because they have any kind of disorder.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Ha!

ADHD, bish.
SITM
Venereal_Disorder
I do have ADD. D:

My mom is still trying to find meds to put me on for it.
shouldn't be THAT hard. ADD has been around for awhile, and they have made many different types of drugs. My brother's been on three different kinds so far...

It isn't hard. But my mother is careful about the stuff she puts me on. Like, extremely. She thinks most medications 'cause people to commit suicide. D:

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
I once dated a guy who had OCD and ADD. o__o;;

It's a lot different from what people think... sweatdrop
Venereal_Disorder
SITM
Venereal_Disorder
I do have ADD. D:

My mom is still trying to find meds to put me on for it.
shouldn't be THAT hard. ADD has been around for awhile, and they have made many different types of drugs. My brother's been on three different kinds so far...

It isn't hard. But my mother is careful about the stuff she puts me on. Like, extremely. She thinks most medications 'cause people to commit suicide. D:
So far I've only heard of depression drugs doing that (ironic) but yah, being careful never hurts
I've noticed this, too.
I've seen threads titled "WHAT'S YOUR OCD?" and s**t like that.

Just because you have abit of an obsession doesn't mean you have OCD. rolleyes
Actually, I have OCD.
Example: I can't eat with a spoon with a green handle. I just can't. I, seriously, can't.
Or, I can't listen to any song I heard before I was 12. Or else I'll cringe and have to leave the room.
There are others, but, at least, I don't have to swallow before I begin a sentance.
... actually, it used to be that bad.
Electric_skittles
I've never heard of it as a fad. who the hell thinks ADD people are cool or cool because they have some kind of problem. i dont' know anyone here who gets cool because they have any kind of disorder.
Well, a lot of people around where I live have that problem, cause everytime they get all hyped up, they insist they have ADD or something (joking of course) which doesn't make sense since ADHD is what makes you hyper... but yah, it isn't funny or cool, but that doesn't stop them from thinking it is.
Im pretty sure that im have ADD and OCD.....but im a bit of a hipocondreac(sp?) i also think i have FAS and IBS..........i dunno but my friends like to say i have OAD obbsesive acronim disorder....as funny as they are its a bit rude...but whatever...no i dont think its cool
Supposedly I have both. But I've never taken medicine.

Timid Elocutionist

I don't know what I have. I had ADD when I was younger, but then the last time I went to a doctor- weirdo doctor, does ADD show up in a blood test or did the insurance not cover it so they paid in blood?- they said it was something else. So I've decided I'm just painfully shy and a terrible procrastinator. But, yeah... WHY DID I TELL STRANGERS THAT?! You must think I'm being an attention whore, shy people don't spill their guts on the GD's carpet. Oh, well. Anyway... OCD. There's these kids in Geometry who are always joking about how much each other's sloppy work bugs them because they're OCD... They're not, they're just obsessive about the frayed edges of each other's notebook paper and all the erase marks. Anyone ever watch the show "Monk"? An obsessive-compulsive detective. It's pretty good if you don't die of exasperation because he's meant to be following a suspect but has to poke streetlights and tell strangers they have dirt on their faces... I may be masochistic, actually, because it's agonizingly exasperating but one of my favorite shows. I'm sorry for rambling. It's the power of suggestion, I'm trying to be what I'm supposed to be......

*zips up mouth*
shogouki
I've noticed this, too.
I've seen threads titled "WHAT'S YOUR OCD?" and s**t like that.

Just because you have abit of an obsession doesn't mean you have OCD. rolleyes
actually it has been said that most people do have minor cases of OCD, but it isn't dianosed until it starts to affect your life. That said, even people who have small amounts of it shouldn't joke about it, when there are some people out there who can't live normally because of it
On the internet, mental disorders are a fad.

Just because you are a perfectionist, it doesn't mean you are OCD. You aren't Adrian Monk. You are missing the point. You aren't cool for pretending to have a mental disease when you don't.

(You does not mean anyone in specific.)
Don't cry wolf. >_<

I remember my friend used to use ADD as an excuse to be stupid, but he got over that. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff