Toprekoms
Kamen Rider Amazon
Toprekoms
Kamen Rider Amazon
Toprekoms
Words without evidence.

he had one of those camp tattoos
My uncle is the president.

suck my c**k you little piece of s**t, denying the holocaust doesn't make you any clever, actually it makes you look like the retarded ignorant you are. go back to school you little unfunny c**k sucker
I'm not denying the holocaust, the mass genocide of several Germans for supporting Israelis is quite repulsive. In fact there are pictures of "Nazi" soldiers giving aid to Russians and other soldiers as well. Did you know that many photos out there are severely edited to prosecute German people? Did you know about the Armenian Genocide during WWII, and that NOTHING was done about it? Yeah you should really learn the truth.
for the record whether you're trolling or being serious this matters to me as a German Jew and you should probably reconsider saying this s**t ever again

you're an idiot, a huge idiot, and really offensive in that you exist at this point, but there's hope if you turn back now

Capitalist

guillam
Toprekoms
Kamen Rider Amazon
Toprekoms
Kamen Rider Amazon
Toprekoms
Words without evidence.

he had one of those camp tattoos
My uncle is the president.

suck my c**k you little piece of s**t, denying the holocaust doesn't make you any clever, actually it makes you look like the retarded ignorant you are. go back to school you little unfunny c**k sucker
I'm not denying the holocaust, the mass genocide of several Germans for supporting Israelis is quite repulsive. In fact there are pictures of "Nazi" soldiers giving aid to Russians and other soldiers as well. Did you know that many photos out there are severely edited to prosecute German people? Did you know about the Armenian Genocide during WWII, and that NOTHING was done about it? Yeah you should really learn the truth.
for the record whether you're trolling or being serious this matters to me as a German Jew and you should probably reconsider saying this s**t ever again

you're an idiot, a huge idiot, and really offensive in that you exist at this point, but there's hope if you turn back now
Freedom of speech.
zarats
and thats why I know who i'm voting for

I'm voting for Hitler too :3
Might as well get the real deal and not ******** around with posers
Toprekoms
Did you know about the Armenian Genocide during WWII, and that NOTHING was done about it?

WWII ? Did you mean WWI ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces