Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ion Kitten
Venereal_Disorder
SpeedofLight
Ion Kitten
So, recently, I fund out my parents are getting suspicios of me. They think I might be trying to be anorexic. That is really wrong. Here are some reasons why:

1. They watch me eat! And polish of steaks, and eat my mash baked potatoes in that funny way. I like to get them with butter+sour cream and mush them up, and lick it little by little off the fork.

2. I say I'm too skinny, like a fat kid complains about being too fat.

3. I know the reason my ribs are showing. Not only do I not eat alot, but I have a very fast metabolism.

4. I'm freakin' 11! Why would I even know what that is?

So yeah. Not only that, but they watch the ebsites I go on to, so as to make sure I'm not going to sites about anorexia.

Discuss!
Parents Like Mine
Privacy
Eating
Food Quirks
Llama Flavored Pudding Skins

Is it wrong that the bolded part made me horney?

Only because she's 11.

LOL Yeah.

That and the fact that it's a mashed backed potatoe.

Your post made me hungry. ;-;
Superlemon Krakatoa
It's probably just a case of mistaken parenting. Just like on Dr. Phil where several parents were scared shitless that their sons pen0r wasn't growing just because he was 12.

Maybe they see you without boobs, get worried, and fail to realize skinny or not your body isn't proportioned out yet.

And yes, i watch Dr. Phil. Hes rawk.

I have boobs.

Normal size for my age.

Intergalactic Sweetheart

When I was a little girl my parents also watched me eat and worried about me. Even called me "Boney Maroni"

Then puberty hit in...and now I'm trying to loose some weight.

Dapper Noob

4,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Ion Kitten
Superlemon Krakatoa
It's probably just a case of mistaken parenting. Just like on Dr. Phil where several parents were scared shitless that their sons pen0r wasn't growing just because he was 12.

Maybe they see you without boobs, get worried, and fail to realize skinny or not your body isn't proportioned out yet.

I have boobs.

Normal size for my age.

Since when do 11 year olds have B-C cups?

With that, yanno, being the average of a 18 year old and all.
[xXShoee]
Tell them to order you a large pepperoni pizza and they can watch you eat it the whole thing, under the condition that they stop being suspicious of you and watching you eat all the time. biggrin

I don't like pepperoni.

Nor could I eat a large pizza. I have a small stomach, because, well, I don't eat alot at once. I spread myeating throughout the day.

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
My parents are like that too lately, they think I'm trying to be anorexic because I don't eat enough.
Jeez, if 3 burgers,steak, rice and some pizza isn't a minimum amount of food..
Superlemon Krakatoa
Ion Kitten
Superlemon Krakatoa

I have boobs.

Normal size for my age.

LOL no, A cup.
emwo12003
My parents are like that too lately, they think I'm trying to be anorexic because I don't eat enough.
Jeez, if 3 burgers,steak, rice and some pizza isn't a minimum amount of food..

Those are my favorite foods. >=o
You should go outside and grab a squirrel,

The go inside, slam it on the table infront of your parents, and force them to observe you tearing out the animal's innards with your bare hands and eating them.

They will never question you again.
Venereal_Disorder

The go inside, slam it on the table infront of your parents, and force them to observe you tearing out the animal's innards with your bare hands and eating them.

Where I live, there are no squirrels.

Plus, they are too cute. ;_;

Dapper Noob

4,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Ion Kitten
Superlemon Krakatoa
Ion Kitten
Superlemon Krakatoa

I have boobs.

Normal size for my age.

LOL no, A cup.

If i'm correct and your parents are concerned about your development, your A cup isn't going to count as having boobs. They're still freaking out.

Not dissin' small boobicles, of course.
Venereal_Disorder

godly advice
My parents have always suspected me having an eating disorder
And I can't say that they're wrong.

and Superlemon Krakatoa~ I have B-C cups xP and I'm 11.
Superlemon Krakatoa
Ion Kitten
Superlemon Krakatoa
Ion Kitten
Superlemon Krakatoa

I have boobs.

Normal size for my age.

LOL no, A cup.

If i'm correct and your parents are concerned about your development, your A cup isn't going to count as having boobs. They're still freaking out.

Not dissin' small boobicles, of course.

Nu?

Then the only bra I have with the cup size labeled on it is wrong.

Which reminds me to complain, that in the 9-12 underwear section, they had thongs.

THONGS I TELL YOU!

And people wonder why girls are such sluts.

Dapper Noob

4,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Mushroom Flavored Water
My parents have always suspected me having an eating disorder
And I can't say that they're wrong.

and Superlemon Krakatoa~ I have B-C cups xP and I'm 11.

Where the ******** were you type'sa chicks when i was 11? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces