Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, recently, I fund out my parents are getting suspicios of me. They think I might be trying to be anorexic. That is really wrong. Here are some reasons why:

1. They watch me eat! And polish of steaks, and eat my mash baked potatoes in that funny way. I like to get them with butter+sour cream and mush them up, and lick it little by little off the fork.

2. I say I'm too skinny, like a fat kid complains about being too fat.

3. I know the reason my ribs are showing. Not only do I not eat alot, but I have a very fast metabolism.

4. I'm freakin' 11! Why would I even know what that is?

So yeah. Not only that, but they watch the ebsites I go on to, so as to make sure I'm not going to sites about anorexia.

Discuss!
Parents Like Mine
Privacy
Eating
Food Quirks
Llama Flavored Pudding Skins
I eat lots yet im still 6 stones.
Ion Kitten
So, recently, I fund out my parents are getting suspicios of me. They think I might be trying to be anorexic. That is really wrong. Here are some reasons why:

1. They watch me eat! And polish of steaks, and eat my mash baked potatoes in that funny way. I like to get them with butter+sour cream and mush them up, and lick it little by little off the fork.

3. I know the reason my ribs are showing. Not only do I not eat alot, but I have a very fast metabolism.

So yeah. Not only that, but they watch the ebsites I go on to, so as to make sure I'm not going to sites about anorexia.

Discuss!
Parents Like Mine
Privacy
Eating
Food Quirks

Is it wrong that the bolded part made me horney?
food is good. dont worry im skinnier then most chic's in my grade and im 16 gonk
SpeedofLight
Ion Kitten

Discuss!
Parents Like Mine
Privacy
Eating
Food Quirks

Yes. Very.
Ion Kitten
SpeedofLight
Ion Kitten

Discuss!
Parents Like Mine
Privacy
Eating
Food Quirks

Yes. Very.

I sawy, my ***** got out.

Dapper Noob

4,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Ion Kitten
SpeedofLight
Ion Kitten

Discuss!
Parents Like Mine
Privacy
Eating
Food Quirks

Yes. Very.

[********]
I hope they don't think the same of a friend of mine who's been trying to come over during the weekend.
SpeedofLight
Ion Kitten

Discuss!
Parents Like Mine
Privacy
Eating
Food Quirks

Only because she's 11.
Venereal_Disorder
SpeedofLight
Ion Kitten

Discuss!
Parents Like Mine
Privacy
Eating
Food Quirks

Only because she's 11.

It's *****]
my friends think im anorexic, even though i eat junk all the time! i stay thinnish cos i do lots of exersize wheras they get driven everywhere.
Everyone thinks I'm anorexic. D:

I eat. A lot. I eat as a hobby, past time, when I'm sad, when I'm happy, and overall I just eat all the time. D: And most the time it's junky crap. And yet, I continue to weigh 106 lb.

Lawl, metabolism.
Venereal_Disorder
SpeedofLight
Ion Kitten

Discuss!
Parents Like Mine
Privacy
Eating
Food Quirks

Only because she's 11.

LOL Yeah.

That and the fact that it's a mashed backed potatoe.

Dapper Noob

4,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
It's probably just a case of mistaken parenting. Just like on Dr. Phil where several parents were scared shitless that their sons pen0r wasn't growing just because he was 12.

Maybe they see you without boobs, get worried, and fail to realize skinny or not your body isn't proportioned out yet.

And yes, i watch Dr. Phil. Hes rawk.
Tell them to order you a large pepperoni pizza and they can watch you eat it the whole thing, under the condition that they stop being suspicious of you and watching you eat all the time. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff