Welcome to Gaia! ::

So guess what my brother just said to me (he's three and a half)!

LET'S LICK TONGUES!

gonk

eek

gonk

What's the worst thing your sibling has said to you? Or just some strange little kid?
Cunty McCuntface
So guess what my brother just said to me (he's three and a half)!

LET'S LICK TONGUES!

gonk

eek

gonk

What's the worst thing your sibling has said to you? Or just some strange little kid?

That's pretty sick. Funny as heck, but sick.
It's pretty ******** bad. gonk

Apparently, my mom's friend's son (who is about three) used to stick his tongue in her mouth when she gave him a kiss.
My neighbor's kid asked me why I was a "dyke". I don't think she knew what it meant, but it was still a blow to the ego.
Stray Star
My neighbor's kid asked me why I was a "dyke". I don't think she knew what it meant, but it was still a blow to the ego.

Ack. Ouch.
Uh nu, but pretty funny though.
My cousin Patrick (he was about 5 at the time) told me he was going to marry me. His older brother said, "you can't do that, you're related".
Patrick said, "when I'm an adult I can do whatever I want".

I thought it was kinda funy.
eek

gonk

Those two sum it all up...
gonk

Erm... my haircutter's son (who is 3 or 4) asked to see my boobs, and he tried to pull open my shirt. sweatdrop

Devoted Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
My niece told me to show more boob.

And a little boy at my brother's school wanted to give me a 'hickery'.
nothing weird like that for me sweatdrop
but that's funny
An ex apparently saw her dad slip her mom some tongue when they kissed one night, and shortly thereafter tried the same thing while being kissed goodnight. Her mom yelled at her to only do that with boys. Her dad said never to do with boys, either.

As a child, lacking a full understanding of posse and a similar-sounding term, I used to love to call someone annoying a posse.

GREMLYNS PANTS HAVE BEEN PULLED DOWN A FEW TIMES WHILST BABYSITTING. THEY FOUND IT QUITE FUNNY, GREMLYN DIDN'T. THE PARENTS TOOK CARE OF IT THOUGH AND IT NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN.

A FEW KIDS GREMLYN BABYSAT FOR WANTED TO MARRY GREMLYN. GREMLYN TOLD THEM ONCE THEY WERE 18. THEY SEEMED HAPPY ENOUGH WITH THAT. ^___^

BROTHER:
"GREMLYN, WHAT'S A d***o?"
"HEE HEE. GREMLYN GUESS WHAT?? GUESS WHAT?? SCREW MEANS..SEX"
"WHAT'S A c**t?"
O______O GREMLYN HAD FUN ANSWERING THOSE. HEE HEE..GREMLYNS MOM DIDN'T APPRECIATE GREMLYN SHARING THAT INFORMATION WITH HIM TOO MUCH. >__<

Dapper Dabbler

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Umm.. I have a little cousin that grabbed my boobs once.. and she always tries to lay on me or kiss me. ><;; Shes ony 10.. But eh.. Blah. I dislike her very much.
My cousin who's ten asked me what a c**t was too.

I said it was a very bad word that only really vulgar people and rednecks use.

Oh the irony. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces