Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Sex Symbol

So.. I've had a rough day. I was conned by this p***k last night who was pretending to be a serviceman who only needed enough money to get to base. being the sucker I am, i bought into it.

Let's just say at the end of the day i was 40 bucks more broke and without my Moto-Cameraphone.

So.. I get on the compy now to talk to God. And...

User Image

Do you talk to God? Do you speak in sacred tone, or like he was like anyone else?

..Or if you don't believe in god... do you talk to yourself? I know I do.
I know of a very secret cure to help you fix your depression, do you want to hear it?

Dapper Noob

I don't have anything other to say to this than lol at the picture. X3 Sucks about the money though. *Hug.*

Hardened Husband

20,740 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
I talk to myself all the time.

I tell myself to hate retards, and that essentially every other non-me is a retard.
Sukebei
I know of a very secret cure to help you fix your depression, do you want to hear it?
I bet it's alcohol. rolleyes xD
I talk to god all the time,
on my knees,
sucking his-....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see.
The religious god,
not my boyfriend god.

...my bad.
I am God. I was praying the other day and I realized that I was talking to myself.
Thats a ai chatter bot named i-god, if you were gonna kill yourself you wouldn't have posted this up you are just an attention whore
Aw.

First you lose 40 bucks, then you and God break up. -pat pat-
Angelic Harmony
Sukebei
I bet it's alcohol. rolleyes xD

Well actually it was getting laid but sometimes alcohol leads to getting laid so you're halfway right.

Liberal Sex Symbol

Sukebei

Since praying certainly isn't working, Im all ears. xd

If you mention alcohol, I only have Skyy, Jose Cuervo, and Johnny Walker in the house and I dun like any of em.
That site makes me laugh....and cringe at the some time
thehellhunter
Thats a ai chatter bot named i-god, if you were gonna kill yourself you wouldn't have posted this up you are just an attention whore

I beleive you are dull witted and didn't see the joke there.
thehellhunter

Aren't you the astute one. Run along child the grown ups are talking now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff