Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Conversationalist

8,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Discuss: Nightmares.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

... yeah, i don't get them. I punch out cthulhu in my dreams.

On another note: I present a challenge for all. Find something that will give me a nightmare, for it has been eons for me, and I kind of miss them, and not even creepypastas are working...

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Monsters_(Gallery)
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Nightmare_Fuel_(Gallery)
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Creepy_Images(Gallery)

UPDATE: Now posting pics and vids of Nightmare fuel. They're in the new post. If you like them, please leave a post or response. Pics and vids aren't mine, they are the property of their respective owners.

EXAMPLE VID:

I don't have nightmares, what normal people are afraid of in their dreams I just consider interesting. It has to be really ******** out there and gnarly to wake me up.

Chatty Conversationalist

8,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Zhou Xiang Wu
I don't have nightmares, what normal people are afraid of in their dreams I just consider interesting. It has to be really ******** out there and gnarly to wake me up.

I'm kind of the same way, except if it's "out there" I just fireball it. it dies. dream goes on.
i get a lot of nightmares but i come out alive by being sneaky as ******** all the time

Hunter

I don't have nightmares, but every once in awhile I'll have a night terror where I wake up scared shitless for no ******** reason. I don't even remember what I was dreaming about and I have no actual fears...it's the weirdest feeling.
I've been having weird horrible dreams... that are like right as I'm falling asleep and I feel like they're so real!
The other night I saw a green bearded man in the shadow... it was pretty scary.
My nightmares normally include dreams where something bad happens which does not include a single monster. I kill zombies in my dreams, but those are good dreams. Some of my dreams begin as nightmares but become good.

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
Watch the entire Marble Hornets series on youtube.

I don't get nightmares either.

Versatile Shapeshifter

my nightmares almost always involve dinosaurs.
PsychoFreak99
Watch the entire Marble Hornets series on youtube.

Profitable Prophet

My nightmares are usually about forgetting my instrument on the day of a concert, or breaking it
lik dis if u cry evertime

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

I very seldom remember my nightmares, though they're pretty graphic.
And while I don't lucid dream, the dreams I have are pretty tangible.
The last one I remember:
I was being chased after a bunch of guys in a white pickup - 2001 Toyota Tacoma - until I tripped and fell and they caught up to me, and I saw them, from the ground looking up, grab a crowbar and start smashing my face in with it. And it was like I felt every blow struck. It was honestly, to date, the worst thing I've ever experienced.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I have nightmares every night

can we trade

Chatty Conversationalist

8,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Burning Bonus
I have nightmares every night

can we trade

What kind of nightmares?

as for trading, I don't think that's possible.

Tipsy Grabber

JuniperSun

I very seldom remember my nightmares, though they're pretty graphic.
And while I don't lucid dream, the dreams I have are pretty tangible.
The last one I remember:
I was being chased after a bunch of guys in a white pickup - 2001 Toyota Tacoma - until I tripped and fell and they caught up to me, and I saw them, from the ground looking up, grab a crowbar and start smashing my face in with it. And it was like I felt every blow struck. It was honestly, to date, the worst thing I've ever experienced.

Most of my nightmares are like this, and about six out of seven nights a week I dream - and they're almost always nightmares. Empathetic fist bump from my end, if you're up for it. I got to "feel" someone throw a hatchet into the back of my head while I watched in one of them. Not the worst one I've had, but I know how much it sucks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff