Welcome to Gaia! ::

JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
I typically find them to be a lot smarter than most other people I've met...if you put a gamer next to a football player...within minutes I'd sigh loudly as the football player attempted to send a literate text message...
Weeell, I'm not going to throw one stereotype for another...but I get what you mean XD
I'm terrible at stereotyping...haha
XD oh, well. Balls. Anyway, sucks real bad man. Did he have much else going for him?
Rich, attractive, and owner of the towns movie theater...but all in all he acted like a 13 year old who loved bragging.
Those things really don't carry themselves, unfortunately DX
They carry themselves pretty well for the swaying of the ridiculous female psyche....Just after that it fails
Zombie Apostle
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
XD oh, well. Balls. Anyway, sucks real bad man. Did he have much else going for him?
Rich, attractive, and owner of the towns movie theater...but all in all he acted like a 13 year old who loved bragging.
They carry themselves pretty well for the swaying of the ridiculous female psyche....Just after that it fails
That's why I try to stick to modesty and intelligence, which has brought me all the two year relationships I've had XD that, and the chemistry between us, all that good stuff.
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
That's why I try to stick to modesty and intelligence, which has brought me all the two year relationships I've had XD that, and the chemistry between us, all that good stuff.
Modesty...intelligence...chemistry?! You mean... looks, money, and...idk what else to put there to help a shallow relationship haha
I do enjoy intelligence spread throughout the relationship
Zombie Apostle
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
Modesty...intelligence...chemistry?! You mean... looks, money, and...idk what else to put there to help a shallow relationship haha
XD Of course, the silly stupid fun is also spread in there. Nothing wrong with being cute 4laugh but...I hate gaming without my significant other, when they're in the room or I know they'll be nearby. I get really self conscious about it, and the whole "fourth-wall" experience is awful instead of enjoyable DX
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
XD Of course, the silly stupid fun is also spread in there. Nothing wrong with being cute 4laugh but...I hate gaming without my significant other, when they're in the room or I know they'll be nearby. I get really self conscious about it, and the whole "fourth-wall" experience is awful instead of enjoyable DX
I always wish i'd been able to grow up a gamer...for the life of me though i simply cannot do it...All i've ever had is the Wii and a gameboy haha I was never interested in video games at all
Zombie Apostle
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
I always wish i'd been able to grow up a gamer...for the life of me though i simply cannot do it...All i've ever had is the Wii and a gameboy haha I was never interested in video games at all
Wait, you wanna be a gamer...but don't find any interest in any games?
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
I wish that when I was 10 or so my parents had invested in some sort of gaming console so that I could have learned then. Because where I'm at now I have no time or money for games...however all of my friends are some lovely hardcore nerds haha

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
        shove an empty beer bottle up his a - hole.
x x _ m o n e t _ x x
        shove an empty beer bottle up his a - hole.
You've offered my favorite fix for this.
Zombie Apostle
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
JesterXIII v2
Zombie Apostle
I wish that when I was 10 or so my parents had invested in some sort of gaming console so that I could have learned then. Because where I'm at now I have no time or money for games...however all of my friends are some lovely hardcore nerds haha
XD yeah, a lot of the mainstream games kind of rely on a more experienced audience.

There are some cheap games out there for new players, and the old ones for the SNES, N64, and so on can all be emulated for free at this point though.

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
Zombie Apostle

and stab him in the eye with a cigarette.

then cancel that b***h's WOW account.

Original Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
HE PLAYS WOW FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
What's wrong with you
Zombie Apostle

you know the solution to this?? move here near me. hehe

Tipsy Smoker

JesterXIII v2
Paper Helicopter
JesterXIII v2
Paper Helicopter
JesterXIII v2
Is it? I never saw it O.o

its epic
XD I've heard that. What's the name like?

you gotta watch the movie!!
Fiiiiine. Watch it with me? heart

ok! blaugh
x x _ m o n e t _ x x
Zombie Apostle

and stab him in the eye with a cigarette.

then cancel that b***h's WOW account.
My cigarette wasn't lit yet D:
I'd love to cancel his THREE ******** wow accounts... haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out