Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sucks huh? :[

Discuss:
-Nervousness around the opposite sex
-inability to read body language
-etc.
I dunno women love it when I take a dump on their chest neutral
I go deathly pale, babble incoherant words and run away.

Because I'm just cool that way.
IamKenny
I dunno women love it when I take a dump on their chest neutral
Well I don't blame them who isnt turned on by that?
I can't read body language very well.

I prefer normal speech.
And I don't really care who hears.
So I was all "So let's go back to my place" really loud at my little cousins girl scouts meetings. I was talking to my at-the-time boyfriend, 'cos he went with me. (:

Lord_alchemist_Harry rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

I get nervous when i see this hot girl at school. redface I think sexual things and get strange dreams. redface I can't speak to her do to nervousness.
WinRAR
I can't read body language very well.

I prefer normal speech.
And I don't really care who hears.
So I was all "So let's go back to my place" really loud at my little cousins girl scouts meetings. I was talking to my at-the-time boyfriend, 'cos he went with me. (:
It should be WinRawr :]

Yeah I do too.
Lord_alchemist_Harry
I get nervous when i see this hot girl at school. redface I think sexual things and get strange dreams. redface I can't speak to her do to nervousness.
confused
I trip.

And fall.

In front of the opposite sex's friends, too.

:
D
hmm, don't you just hate it when they try to give you signs, or they don't try but it looks like they're trying.

What do I look like, a ******** codebreaker, I hate trying to decipher body language.
I used to be afraid to talk to guys, then I realized that I'm secretly a man with female tendancies and no p***s, and it got a lot easier. Oh, and I lost alll shame. No shame helps, and gaining confidence, yeah.

Or learning to fake it. 3nodding Confidence not orgasms that is.

People need to stop being so afraid of the opposite sex, yeah, they don't have the same reproductive organ as you and don't have quite the same view on shoes, there's always some common ground to make an a** of your self on 3nodding
I rarely get nervous with the opposite sex, unless I'm interested in them. Even then, the situation has to be pretty uncomfortable for me to be off balance. But generally, I'm pretty good about that sorta stuff. Kinda odd, really.
Secret Penguin Man
hmm, don't you just hate it when they try to give you signs, or they don't try but it looks like they're trying.

What do I look like, a ******** codebreaker, I hate trying to decipher body language.

Dude, I gotta completely agree with you. I mean, Jesus...sometimes, you wonder just what the hell they're trying to say. Either they're coming on to you in a really obvious manner so that you don't mistake it, or they're just naturally that way with everyone. That's why if I'm interested in someone, I tend to be very blunt. For example, "Hi. I'm interested in you. Wanna go hang out or something?"
Granted, I'm normally much more smooth...or even more horribly clumsy, depending on the day and time, but the general idea is still thrown out there.
I like making guys uncomfortable. Truthfully though, I'm just be nature a roughly-playful I guess. I don't get nervous around men very often. There was only one time I can remember and it wasn't nerves I was just getting bashful. We were hugging and he whispers that he has no boxers on and I had sooooo much self-restraint not to just rape him there and then.
I love body language. It's most likely my most fluent language. Which, I don't mind in the least bit. I love the body, and I'm comfertable with it.
shyness isn't a problem, i have no problem asking girls out directly

BUT IT'S FORCING THEM TO SAY YES THAT"S DIFFICULT sad sad sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas