Welcome to Gaia! ::

Decided to finally change the oil in my car today when I heard my neighbor start mowing the lawn. Like I really care if they are or not, I am under my Volkswagen Bus unscrewing the bolt to drain the oil, but I start hearing a guy yell though.

I am finishing up under my car so I go in for a drink. I notice an older dude yelling at the person mowing. Its a pretty attractive older female in her bikini but I would say many would say she was a milf or something like that. The guy is old and I guess he is mad that his wife is mowing the lawn in her bikini. She is probably in her late 30s?

Made me think about how she might just have married for money? There house is pretty nice and since he is older, and she is much younger than him. I could not hear the context at all but
here is my spoons.

Hey ladies?
-Would you mow your husband lawn in Bikini?
-or would you refuse to mow it at all?
-What do you think guys think about when you walk around in your bikini?

Hey Gentleman?
-Would you be frustrated at your woman mowing the lawn in the front yard in bikinis?
-or would you ask her to do it?
-Chicks in bikinis are hawt but when its your girl do you get jealous when she is displayed like that?

Oh yeah pictures! Its not my neighbor but pretty well endowed like that chick, the neighbor has a cuter face.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
o ______________ o''

Lunatic

oh god muscle tits
that kid julie
o ______________ o''

Yeah its kind of weird for her to mow the lawn in her bikini?
I guess its kind of hot here, but I don't know.
I think she is just trying to grab attention?
i totally would. although if it made my boyfriend angry i wouldn't..

Fatcat

that kid julie
o ______________ o''
she must have some pretty strong pecks.

uh, i wouldn't walk around my yard in my swim suit just to show off. there are too many junior high boys. =_=
ROLLIN BAWLZ
oh god muscle tits

Haha, I guess my picture is purty muscle-ly.
It was just a random google image. I don't think my neighbor would appreciate if I went and took pictures of his wife in bikini.

I AM LOOKING FOR DISCUSSION!
Not a black eye. pirate
annamalous

uh, i wouldn't walk around my yard in my swim suit just to show off. there are too many junior high boys. =_=

Would you show off if you knew Junior High boys would not be watching?
The Confused Wanderer
annamalous

Would you show off if you knew Junior High boys would not be watching?

no.
They're not muscle pecs, goofies. Those are fakies. :3

I wouldn't mow the lawn in a bikini. I'm really clumsy. I figure I ought to wear lots of clothes if I'm around heavy machinery.
Idk how a t-shirt would help if I were trapped under a mower, though. More about feeling safe I guess.

My boyfriend would probably encourage it, though, so long as he was around. He likes to show me off, providing everyone knows I'm taken. xd
Something tells me that wasn't a picture you took of your neighbor's wife mowing the grass.
And if the said situation is true, then yes, she is a milf.
My husband basically always mows the lawn. If he asked me to, I think I would.

There is this one area that's on a steep incline that I would need help with though.

If it was hot enough, I might wear a bikini top and shorts. It gets into the triple digits here. I dunno though. I'd probably just go with a tank top.

4,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
ROLLIN BAWLZ
oh god muscle tits

plastic, unfortunately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash