Welcome to Gaia! ::

what do you think? (READ FIRST POST)

WOW thanks for the advice. 0.15555555555556 15.6% [ 14 ]
EWWWW! 0.42222222222222 42.2% [ 38 ]
Thats funny. 0.42222222222222 42.2% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Isn't necrophilia to be blamed for syphilis? I remember hearing something about a bacteria found in the dead body that infected some Egyptians who spread it to others who were living.

I can't condone necrophilia at all. It's rape, and it's disrespectful of the person and their family.
Polynomika
Muppet Bones
I can see how it could work for a man. But how the crap could a woman get pleasure from a corpse?
With the onset of rigor mortis, there's some kind of reaction that results in vasocongestion in the nether regions, which results in an erection of sorts. I don't know the specifics, but my mortician cousin explained it to me once.

Now if you're a necrophilous lesbian, you're just screwed.

... or not screwed, I guess.

(: Nice touch.

Honestly, the main point for me is that it's illegal. If it weren't I would be kind of like I am about abortion and many other things- technically against, definitely not for me, but if that's your thing, I'm still gonna say 'o.o' and 'um...ew?' but whatever, it's ultimately your choice. I guess. o.o;;

Also, that e-mail made me laugh. (:

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Fake or not necrophilia is still disgusting to me. ._. At least there's no bugs in those places when they're dead/
That is so sick! I wouldn't like to be ******** after I'm dead! I obviously wouldn't care but it's still terrible. And that's a topic I've never taken much seriously. Ew gonk
holy#9
im glad i chose to be cremated for when i die
3nodding
I think I've actually read that somewhere before...
I don't understand why anyone would want to screw a corpse.
thats... interesting
Kitty.who.says.whee
I think I've actually read that somewhere before...
I don't understand why anyone would want to screw a corpse.
Then you're not a necrophiliac. Congraturation.
As many people have stated before, I think it's very disrespectful towards the family and corpse. It also seems very illegal.

Imagine being caught when you're screwing a corpse... That would be incredibly embarrasing. More than embarrasing, but I don't know another word for it.

What was in section IV?

---------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thats nasty. Jeffrey Dahmer was one of those. xd
That is soooo wrong ewww :twitch: nasty!
Yeah that's sick...
Incredibly disgusting...

I knew someone a long time ago that was interested in that kind of thing.
He was goth, you see. 4laugh
No ifs or buts that s**t is wrong.
Fuego09
Thats nasty. Jeffrey Dahmer was one of those. xd

no he was a canabal
although he left the corpses in sexual positions he never actualy had sex with them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff