Welcome to Gaia! ::

How come people are allowed to be part of White people hating gangs and mexican hating gangs and stuff, but when a white person becomes a Natzi its Horrable and Illegal?? and why do Chinese/Japanese people think theyre not white like americans? Like Fat Joe, he says hes not white, but his skin color is pale white. why? thats gay and annoys me.
cuz its not alright for ppl do join white hate groups
why?
because the world is unfair,
and everyone is against you.

Distrustful Perfectionist

Nazi.

And no racial hating gangs are okay.

Plus Nazi's have killed several more people than other racist gangs.
Magicent
Oh, but black people are allowed to join white hating groups?

Eloquent Explorer

Nazi, it the correct spelling. I think.

Fat Joe? White!? Ha! dont say such things. rolleyes
Are you saying racism is fine?
Just because your skin is pale doesn't mean you come from a caucasian backround. It just means you don't get in the sun. Like me.

8,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
It's spelt, Nazi. >.>
Go learn about WW I & II if you want to learn how to spell it or why they're so bad.
I love Natzis.

But I hate those damn Nazi posers. mad

They just wish they could be a Natzi. talk2hand
because the black man is taking back blind hate from the white man
he's takin' it back i say!
SwimmerGirl1270
Magicent
Oh, but black people are allowed to join white hating groups?

umm and whites can join the kkk?
Simply because whites have a longer history of racism against every other race, quite literally. Doesn't mean its right or wrong - but that is how history has imprinted itself into peoples minds.
[-Tankie.Sakoya-]
Nazi, it the correct spelling. I think.

Fat Joe? White!? Ha! dont say such things. rolleyes

Yeah. Chinese people ARE white, in fact most of them are whiter than americans. and a lot of japanese people die/bleach there hair white. that SEEMS to be pretty white to me.
First of all, white people are from Europe, mainly Northern Europe, but sometimes Southern Italy, Greece and Spain don't count. Asians are not white though they have pale skin. In fact, most 'white' people don't have actual white skin, but a pinkish/tannish tone. Asians can have that same skin tone, but those with pale skin usually have different colored tones.
Secondly, it's not okay to hate any race and groups of people who hate others are ALL illegal and wrong, not just Nazis. It's just that Nazis are the most famouse because of the world wars and all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff