Welcome to Gaia! ::

GilAskan
ubazakura
no, ****** is not a word.

it's slang, just like "*****" is.

Correct. "******" is the Southern mispronounciation of the spanish word "Negro" (meaning "black" wink . Therefore, "******" is as much slang as "*****".

No, that's Nigruh.
MackofMacks
White people love to say *****/****** online.

It's not even white people it's ignorant assholes, and those assholes say it behind the protection of their computer screen because they know that in real life they end up eating cement or asphault.

Adorable Capitalist

NeoGenesisDX
MackofMacks

It's not even white people it's ignorant assholes, and those assholes say it behind the protection of their computer screen because they know that in real life they end up eating cement or asphault.
Sir, Neo....speaks the T.R.U.T.H.
MackofMacks
NeoGenesisDX
MackofMacks

Sir, Neo....speaks the T.R.U.T.H.

I second that.
I'm back from grocery shopping. Continue appeasing my ego trip.
NeoGenesisDX
MackofMacks

In the same vanity that you claim I take a position as a racist a**, you're taking against me. How easy was it for you to regurgitate "You can say anything you want about _inserttopic_ because you're on the internet."?

Proxy Prophet

GilAskan
ubazakura

Correct. "******" is the Southern mispronounciation of the spanish word "Negro" (meaning "black" wink . Therefore, "******" is as much slang as "*****".

Incorrect. The term '******' is not a mispronunciation of the spanish word, it's actually part of the progression of linguistics and it's mobilization is quite like '******' to '*****', only with different languages and history coming into it's coinage.

Don't try to downplay it by saying that it's a southern mispronunciation. That's belittling to people who live in the south, it's also more elitist bullshit from people who 'safeguard' language and want it to stagnate, instead of changing.

After all, '******' used to be slang, too. Now it's a commonly known perjorative.

I can't believe people try to fool themselves with this s**t.
IAMSEX
my sig proves that point
rofl true^^
Mature used to be pronounced "ma-ture" not "ma-chure". People bastardize language until there's nothing left. Sucks balls.

Proxy Prophet

Frod
NeoGenesisDX
MackofMacks

In the same vanity that you claim I take a position as a racist a**, you're taking against me. How easy was it for you to regurgitate "You can say anything you want about _inserttopic_ because you're on the internet."?

One is informative, but yours is cowardly artifice and posturing.

There is surely a difference, even if you lack the wisdom to see it. :3
i spoke ebonics *****
Bondage Zombie
GilAskan
ubazakura

Incorrect. The term '******' is not a mispronunciation of the spanish word, it's actually part of the progression of linguistics and it's mobilization is quite like '******' to '*****', only with different languages and history coming into it's coinage.

Don't try to downplay it by saying that it's a southern mispronunciation. That's belittling to people who live in the south, it's also more elitist bullshit from people who 'safeguard' language and want it to stagnate, instead of changing.

After all, '******' used to be slang, too. Now it's a commonly known perjorative.

I can't believe people try to fool themselves with this s**t.

heaven forbid we try to maintain and understandable language through more than two generations
Bondage Zombie
Frod
NeoGenesisDX
MackofMacks

One is informative, but yours is cowardly artifice and posturing.

There is surely a difference, even if you lack the wisdom to see it. :3

how is spewing out a narrow-minded opinion informative?
Frod
Discuss the degradation of the English language, through ebonics, and other ethnic dialects.
I don't even understand the reason for ebonics existing O.o when ever some one speaks it I'm like, OMG idiot speak, to stupid to comprehend!!
A few days ago I told my friend "I have to get my blood drawn to see is I'm anemic." He thought I said "I have to get my blood drawn to see if I'm a nig."
Later he called me an "albino nig"
...He does drugs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas