Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

their bf's house
they also think they dont respect themselves if they do it

but they're ok with my brother running around and sticking girls with cheap clinic condoms lol

thnx mom and dad u guys really make me happy for being a gender i didn't choose 2 be
discuss:::

parents are dumb

Original Shoujo

my parents think i get all kinds of p***y when i leave the house lol
People are dumb. Parents especially.
That's why you just ignore their opinion!
Saka Wannabe

Enduring Gaian

12,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
They probably impose the possibility that what they did when they were younger, you would probably do. Which is false in some cases. Others not so much.
(☞゚∀゚)☞

Blazing Buster

POKEYMOWN
Saka Wannabe
But what if you only cuddle? I would spend the night just for that
my parents used to be weird about co-ed sleepovers (and i don't blame them)
but 2 out of 4 of their kids turned out to be gay so they're like, "WELP who knows
what our kids are even attracted to any more, guess we'll just have to trust them"

Sex Symbol

i moved out of the state i grew up in at 21 and even when i go back to visit im STILL not allowed to leave the house by myself or drive my parents cars by myself even tho i live on my own with a husband and pay my own bills and work and drive my own car by myself without incident

im the oldest and only female and my brothers are ok to take their cars whenever and be out all night double standards yo

Lunatic

Cat of Ice

still makes someone a slut i guess lol

Lunatic

Headmistress Xanax
i moved out of the state i grew up in at 21 and even when i go back to visit im STILL not allowed to leave the house by myself or drive my parents cars by myself even tho i live on my own with a husband and pay my own bills and work and drive my own car by myself without incident

im the oldest and only female and my brothers are ok to take their cars whenever and be out all night double standards yo

I ******** hate that s**t cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes
FUKC U IM BEAR
Cat of Ice

still makes someone a slut i guess lol

then i must be aa slut, cause that is seriously my fave thing to do in the winter
Headmistress Xanax

Overprotective parents. They love you too much!!

Sex Symbol

Frozen Chinchilla
Headmistress Xanax

Overprotective parents. They love you too much!!

jokes on them im a drunk slut

Partying Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
My mom never really cared, she said I'd find a way to do whatever anyway. But I moved out last year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff