Welcome to Gaia! ::

semi-pro basketball player whos goin 2 college off the back of a bball scholarship n rhymes in his free time

Adorable Capitalist

everybody wanna be a ***** but don't nobody wanna be a *****
Al Oxa
trust me nobody wanna be a *****

source: non-*****
Al Oxa

yeah cause its exciting but
then like its exhausting so its like ok takes off do rag goes back to being white
i could be the new college white girl wifey from a world he neva seen be4
Queeeen of Crunk
u can edumacate him on civilised ways while u enjoy 2 months of tranquility until his old gangsta instincts come back n he end up raping and stabbing u 15 times and leaving u in a ditch
juan fernandez
Queeeen of Crunk
u can edumacate him on civilised ways while u enjoy 2 months of tranquility until his old gangsta instincts come back n he end up raping and stabbing u 15 times and leaving u in a ditch

after taking the leap 2 introduce him at the family christmas party only for him 2 discover he would never belong in dis world and the white devil would always look down on him no matter how hot his white gf was
coming 2 grips w/ this inevitable fate he kills me in a blind rage and joins the black panthers 2 hide w/ tupacs mom
Queeeen of Crunk
juan fernandez
Queeeen of Crunk

after taking the leap 2 introduce him at the family christmas party only for him 2 discover he would never belong in dis world and the white devil would always look down on him no matter how hot his white gf was
coming 2 grips w/ this inevitable fate he kills me in a blind rage and joins the black panthers 2 hide w/ tupacs mom
lmfao black panthers
Aw snap, son. You be keepin' it real, yo.

Keep on keepin' on, G.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces