Welcome to Gaia! ::

history of's Wife

Big Noob

and i thought it was my roomie bc she just took the trash out so i answered in clothes u wouldnt 4 some1 not ur roommate u dig

so anyway it wasnt her it was some neighbor and this guy has a cop with him they r like "his sister saw you back into his car and the whole bumper is off and since you didnt do try and contact him he has asked me 2 intervene"

then my ******** roommates cat takes this chance to run and she does nottttttt like 2 come in once shes out we're talking claws and everything, so these 2 guys r watching me try and pick up this ******** hissin cat wearing 2 mismatched socks and a tank top and shorts for like 3 min and my neighbors getttin pissy with me???? like buddy i didnt hit ur car??? my belly button is exposed to 2 strangers rn ??? im trying 2 pick up a cat who is trynna bite my fingers off??? ******** you???

anyway i got the cat back inside and ended up not even having to give hm my insurance information because when "his sister saw me" i was at work so gr8

HOWS UR NIGHT

Newbie Noob

This sounds illegal.

history of's Wife

Big Noob

Kiyoharu
This sounds illegal.
which part

Newbie Noob

ugsum
Kiyoharu
This sounds illegal.
which part
Them just picking someone as hitting their car.

O.G. Noob

He probs drove into someone and is looking to drop it on someone else.
Should've asked them to help you with the cat, claws and all

Friendly Friend

hey ugsum look i'm a cool anime moth now

pls don't post pix of lightbulbs that's my trigger

Mewling Dabbler

What kind of s**t is that?! Who makes that up and why?
Well I'm glad you didn't get in trouble for no reason. Mine is alright. Been playing league and watching shameless

history of's Wife

Big Noob

Kiyoharu
ugsum
Kiyoharu
This sounds illegal.
which part
oh ya its p bad tho, it has white paint stains and mines all dinged up bc its a rebuild so i can see where theyd b like ya it was that 1

Newbie Noob

ugsum
Kiyoharu
ugsum
Kiyoharu
This sounds illegal.
which part
oh ya its p bad tho, it has white paint stains and mines all dinged up bc its a rebuild so i can see where theyd b like ya it was that 1
But I mean, I would call your insurance up and tell them what happened and also mention that it wasn't you. Just to be sure.

I'd also call the cops as well and ask them about if that is even legal and to see if they have any ideas of if that is okay. You want to be the reasonable person in this situation.

history of's Wife

Big Noob

a cool anime moth
hey ugsum look i'm a cool anime moth now

pls don't post pix of lightbulbs that's my trigger
good thing u warned me u kno how i flin about those bulb pics

i only ask that u do not flutter around and my head and bware my cat shes like 2 CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH on moths

history of's Wife

Big Noob

Kiyoharu
ugsum
Kiyoharu
ugsum
Kiyoharu
This sounds illegal.
which part
But I mean, I would call your insurance up and tell them what happened and also mention that it wasn't you. Just to be sure.

I'd also call the cops as well and ask them about if that is even legal and to see if they have any ideas of if that is okay. You want to be the reasonable person in this situation.
I will do that!!! I am gonna call insurance in the morning but I hadnt thought about calling the cops. I've never rly dealt w car stuf like thi bc I've never been in and accident or hit anything even once so i rly do appreciate the advice bc it kinda made me nervous, i cant front sad

Newbie Noob

ugsum
Kiyoharu
ugsum
Kiyoharu
ugsum
Kiyoharu
This sounds illegal.
which part

I will do that!!! I am gonna call insurance in the morning but I hadnt thought about calling the cops. I've never rly dealt w car stuf like thi bc I've never been in and accident or hit anything even once so i rly do appreciate the advice bc it kinda made me nervous, i cant front sad

I don't really get where people get off. Just be honest and real people. They probably backed into something and just want someone to blame.

history of's Wife

Big Noob

Gagnslaus
He probs drove into someone and is looking to drop it on someone else.
Should've asked them to help you with the cat, claws and all
i was honestly surprised they didnt lke they stood on the curb and watched me chase her around lookin like a damn fool

In a relationship with crystallized weed

Noob

what a tool
u should flatten the tires on his car while he's sleeping

history of's Wife

Big Noob

Kiyoharu
ugsum
Kiyoharu
ugsum
Kiyoharu

I don't really get where people get off. Just be honest and real people. They probably backed into something and just want someone to blame.
I just hate when people think im bein dishonest and its stupid bc i dont even know which 1 of my neighbors he is so he doesnt matter but i just dont like feeling like som1 is watchin

its all b ok tho right ya itll b ok

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces