Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Genius

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
and she hated him
and its good to pay ur respects and be respectful

but shes literally saying so much nice stuff when she used to say that he was worthless and she wouldnt care if he was dead

not judging, people deal with things differently but its just so odd on an outside view
(⊙_⊙)!!

Prophet

that's sad :c
I don't think I could do the same about my dad
Don't think I'd go to his funeral lololol ugh
death changes most peoples feelings

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

16,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
She probably feels guilty about saying awful things, even if they were true.

Like i love my mom even if she was a neglectful psychotic b***h when I was in hs.

Quotable Genius

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
siriustoast

Like i love my mom even if she was a neglectful psychotic b***h when I was in hs.
probably
although it is different than that, he was never in her life so like i understand how u can love ur parent when they're there but ya know but yeah i agree

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

16,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
lemme touch u
siriustoast

probably
although it is different than that, he was never in her life so like i understand how u can love ur parent when they're there but ya know but yeah i agree
oh ya i feel that. my dad left when i was 4 and only recently has been trying to get back into our lives. I let him back in right away and forgave him because honestly my life was probably better with him gone than it would have been with him there, but my sister wouldn't budge. even now she holds a grudge but she talks to him.
sux

i emotionally disowned one of my grandpas for reasons and when he died i felt nothing

no joy no sorrow (for him) but i did feel very sad for my dad sad cuz they were close sad sad sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff