Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I keep the baby if she keeps it?

definately 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 10 ]
noo let her deal with it 0.56363636363636 56.4% [ 31 ]
moneY!! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
1 2 >

Ok First of all NO FLAMING I NEED SERIOUS HELP!!! Ok So my friend, we'll call her Sue, says that her period is late. And from what I've known her period is NEVER EVER LATE. It's already three days late. She says that if she is pregnant she said she will get an abortion. I told her that if she goes through with the pregnancy I would be willing to adopt the baby. But she said she won't go through it again. So she must have had another baby.. I'm scared that shell get the abortion. I don't want her to get the abortion. I want to be able to adopt the baby so that he/she can live and be able to see his/her mommy. I told her that it's her choice, but I would like more to adopt the baby. God I need help. Please help. Look here's some stats: I'm 16. I get 280 dollars a month. I know that ain't enough but yo.. I can get a job. I live with my mom, dad and sister, I also have two dogs, two cats, a rat and 5 parakeets. I am only in the tenth grade. I go to a high school near Philadelphia. Anything else? AND GOD DAMN IT I SAID NO DAMN FLAMING DAMN IT! I SAID GIMME HELP! AND I"M NOT TROLLING!!
Abort it, you definitely don't seem like you can handle a child >_>
Some girls really need to learn to keep their legs closed.
1. Go to the Life Issues Sub-Forum.
2. Call 9-1-1, for gawdsakes she has nine months to work it out, not ten seconds. rolleyes

MaLink's Fav

Tipsy Codger

HOOOOW COOOULD THIIIIIS HAAAAPPEEEEEN TOOOOO MEEEEE?

Life Issues, please.
No reason to ******** up your life just because she ******** up hers.
Kick her in the stomach real hard. That should take care of everything.
Failure_to_Comply
No reason to ******** up your life just because she ******** up hers.
Nice use of different colored text there.

No baby for you. Ever.

I can only hope you're trolling.
Its Ok, We Know That "sue" is Really You. Dom't be afraid to say it.
Penny Rimbaud
Kick her in the stomach real hard. That should take care of everything.
rofl
Get a coathanger....

And sell a bunch of them so you can get money to get on a Taxi headed for the hospital. D=
In the end, its her choice.

Personally, you seem a bit... well, spastic, a bit to much to raise a child. Just how old are you?
well depends on how old you are.
i give you cancer
Some girls really need to learn to keep their legs closed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff