Welcome to Gaia! ::

LOL

WHAT 1 100.0% [ 99 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Detective Conan > urrthang.
try bleach 3nodding heart whee
[align=center]
Try watching a good, nonrepetative series. Such as Fushigi Yugi, Ceres, Lain, Chobits, and anything of the sort.

Oh ya, also try Full Metal Panic. In my oppinion, it's better than Full Metal Alchamist (sp?)
I hate Love Hina, also I hate girls Bravo. Try Tenchi Muyo thats a good series
NC-kun
Monsieur Anonyme
It sucks.

So I tried to watch Love Hina because my friend says it was preety funny, so I watch it. The characters are lame, and the plot/story is lame. I can only stand seeing so many "comical" scenes where a guy does something to offend a woman and get hit. The series is just a, uh, series of that happening over and over with crap story the guy just came up with to set himself up a new opportunity to have another s**t scene where that occurs. A series consisting of that, and a bunch of "fan service."

Then again, it's cool when a writter insults the intelligence of his audience, and they just eat s**t and smile.

My question is how can you be absorbed by this generic s**t?

I mean seriously.

Love Hina is epic fail. Try Tenchi Muyo.

Same thing fool....
you could have
so much better.

why choose that?!
tigera01

3nodding
Or Trigun, Evangelion, Chobits, Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X.
I think that rather than watching a series that follows a particular genre (shoujo, shounen, harem, etc.) for a first time viewing, it's really important to watch something that's CLASSIC. Love Hina is not classic. XP

I've never heard a single person say they hate Cowboy Bebop or Trigun. Ever.

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Try watching Black Cat or Chonits, or maybe (if you like demons and stuff)Chrno Crusade.

By the way......Black Cat is about a guy called Train Heartnet that is in an organization and tries to run away from in when his partner kills the one he loves. Its realy cooler then I made it sound.
Sieg-Kun
tigera01

3nodding
Or Trigun, Evangelion, Chobits, Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X.

I shall add one more to the list:

Elfen Lied 3nodding
Not really a good one. A good beginners anime is dokuro-chan and theres only like 4 episodes 3nodding
Try Neon Genisis Evangelion.
It'll make you think you're on acid or something of the sort.
sailor mew mew
Not really a good one. A good beginners anime is dokuro-chan and theres only like 4 episodes 3nodding
The themes songs on my profile whee
Pretty_Pirate
I hate Love Hina, also I hate girls Bravo. Try Tenchi Muyo thats a good series
Girls bravo is good but way to much clevage. eek
Desecrator
Love Hina is NOT for beginners... it's for those so far brain dead from watching other animes

to you, I'd suggest Neon Genesis... or Samurai champloo razz

Neon Genesis is ******** up. Samurai Champloo is awesome, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff