Welcome to Gaia! ::

LOL

WHAT 1 100.0% [ 99 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

It sucks.

So I tried to watch Love Hina because my friend says it was preety funny, so I watch it. The characters are lame, and the plot/story is lame. I can only stand seeing so many "comical" scenes where a guy does something to offend a woman and get hit. The series is just a, uh, series of that happening over and over with crap story the guy just came up with to set himself up a new opportunity to have another s**t scene where that occurs. A series consisting of that, and a bunch of "fan service."

Then again, it's cool when a writter insults the intelligence of his audience, and they just eat s**t and smile.

My question is how can you be absorbed by this generic s**t?

I mean seriously.

Lonely Noob

WRONG SHITTY ANIME, NEXT.

Dapper Dabbler

I haven't watched anime in freakin' forever.
Yea, I hate anime too. My boyfriend made me watch Fullmetal Alchemist though. That isn't too bad.
There are better. talk2hand
Monsieur Anonyme
It sucks.

So I tried to watch Love Hina because my friend says it was preety funny, so I watch it. The characters are lame, and the plot/story is lame. I can only stand seeing so many "comical" scenes where a guy does something to offend a woman and get hit. The series is just a, uh, series of that happening over and over with crap story the guy just came up with to set himself up a new opportunity to have another s**t scene where that occurs. A series consisting of that, and a bunch of "fan service."

Then again, it's cool when a writter insults the intelligence of his audience, and they just eat s**t and smile.

I mean seriously.

Love Hina is epic fail. Try Tenchi Muyo.

Aged Noob

rainbowbelt
I haven't watched anime in freakin' forever.

Srsly.
Bad choice.

Newbie Noob

Love Hina is NOT for beginners... it's for those so far brain dead from watching other animes

to you, I'd suggest Neon Genesis... or Samurai champloo razz
Kogican
There are better. talk2hand
well i thought love hina comics were better thn the seires XD

but it all was funny biggrin

some got boring after a while

try other anime like ... final fantasy unlimited or azumanga daio

um... or gungrave they all rock
You really need to pick out better anime.
Thats why you watch an anime that doesn't suck beyond belief...
Monsieur Anonyme
It sucks.

I mean seriously.
I HATE LOVE HINA.

There's much better stuff. Cowboy Bebop=awesome, Love Hina=incredible suckage.
I really am not sure why, but I'm pretty adicted to Kodocha. Oh, and Hana-Kimi (the books) are really good. Not really generic at all really.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff