Welcome to Gaia! ::

He washed my bookbag but that's not all! He also took a bag of seeds I had in there and dumped them over my garden, watered it and all that jazz.
So for the next several weeks I'll be outside on watch plucking out marijuana plants.

stressed

fuuuuuucckckckckckckckckckck

Roisterer

Crime doesn't pay. You could also dig them up now.
Kasze

I could. I thought that over but I don't want to ruin my garden, it took so long to make it look the way it does.

I mean I got the surface ones but the bag was full!!!
Daymn girl, your dad did you a favor. He wants to get into business with you. Make it a family affair. Learn from Weeds.

Roisterer

stoopidstoner
Kasze

I could. I thought that over but I don't want to ruin my garden, it took so long to make it look the way it does.

Looks like your garden is already going to be ruined, what with weed being...a weed.
Deorwynn
Daymn girl, your dad did you a favor. He wants to get into business with you. Make it a family affair. Learn from Weeds.

heart I wish heart

My father is alright, he doesn't mind much he would of just left them there if he knew what it was but certainly he won't be pleased with it growing around the house.
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze

Looks like your garden is already going to be ruined, what with weed being...a weed.

crying It's going to grow like crazzzyyyy !

dlkjfkldsjgkljsgfsjdg

ugh, I'm going to smoke a joint, grab a spoon and get my knees dirty.

Roisterer

stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze

dlkjfkldsjgkljsgfsjdg

Sounds cute.
stoopidstoner
Deorwynn

heart I wish heart

My father is alright, he doesn't mind much he would of just left them there if he knew what it was but certainly he won't be pleased with it growing around the house.

My partner's mother grew a pot plant on her front deck for like 3 weeks. Completely ignorant.

nyfeli's Waifu

Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze

dlkjfkldsjgkljsgfsjdg

Sounds cute.

Sounds legit.
I doubt I'll be able to get them all, I kept them in a ziplock bag in which I had gathered seeds for over a year now.

So, how's your thursday night?

Business Tycoon

It will just look like a bad weed if you water it religiously, it takes more care and certain techniques to get the weed we all know and love.
Deorwynn
stoopidstoner
Deorwynn

heart I wish heart

My partner's mother grew a pot plant on her front deck for like 3 weeks. Completely ignorant.

Well I'm pretty sure my father would of been completly oblivious until the classic weed shaped leafs grew in.
Flyentology
It will just look like a bad weed if you water it religiously, it takes more care and certain techniques to get the weed we all know and love.

I can't have it growing out in my yard like that and I'll just pluck them as soon as they start to grow or else it'll become something beautifull and I won't have the heart to kill it.

Roisterer

stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze

dlkjfkldsjgkljsgfsjdg

Sounds cute.

Sounds legit.
I doubt I'll be able to get them all, I kept them in a ziplock bag in which I had gathered seeds for over a year now.

So, how's your thursday night?

Well you use cannabis, don't you? Can't be too bad to have some plants growing in. Or does it have to be prepared?
Filled with work, thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces