Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze

Looks like your garden is already going to be ruined, what with weed being...a weed.

crying It's going to grow like crazzzyyyy !

dlkjfkldsjgkljsgfsjdg

ugh, I'm going to smoke a joint, grab a spoon and get my knees dirty.

Sounds cute.

Sounds legit.
I doubt I'll be able to get them all, I kept them in a ziplock bag in which I had gathered seeds for over a year now.

So, how's your thursday night?

Well you use cannabis, don't you? Can't be too bad to have some plants growing in. Or does it have to be prepared?
Filled with work, thank you.

It'd be wonderful if I were living by myself and as much as my father does not mind my smoking it I don't think he'd want it growing around the house + neighbors + drug laws here.

Just finished rolling biggrin

School work or work work?
What's your job if you have one?

Roisterer

stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze

Looks like your garden is already going to be ruined, what with weed being...a weed.

crying It's going to grow like crazzzyyyy !

dlkjfkldsjgkljsgfsjdg

ugh, I'm going to smoke a joint, grab a spoon and get my knees dirty.

Sounds cute.

Sounds legit.
I doubt I'll be able to get them all, I kept them in a ziplock bag in which I had gathered seeds for over a year now.

Well you use cannabis, don't you? Can't be too bad to have some plants growing in. Or does it have to be prepared?

It'd be wonderful if I were living by myself and as much as my father does not mind my smoking it I don't think he'd want it growing around the house + neighbors + drug laws here.

Oh, I thought you lived alone.

You don't use one of those bongs or pipes?

Both. I'm a writer.
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze

Sounds cute.

Sounds legit.

Both. I'm a writer.

I used too, but he moved back in with me, I'm on watch.

No, I've been rolling joints ever since I was a little girl so habit made it my most used smoking method + I'm trying to quit smoking so smoking it like a cig gives me this extra kick : D

ewokrwpropek, I wanted to ask you what type of writing you did but I think a more efficient question to the conclusion I'm trying to make would be; who is your favorite author?

yea, i'm high mrgreen

Roisterer

stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze

Sounds cute.

Sounds legit.

Both. I'm a writer.

No, I've been rolling joints ever since I was a little girl so habit made it my most used smoking method + I'm trying to quit smoking so smoking it like a cig gives me this extra kick : D

ewokrwpropek, I wanted to ask you what type of writing you did but I think a more efficient question to the conclusion I'm trying to make would be; who is your favorite author?

yea, i'm high mrgreen

Isn't it the least healthy method? But using it to curb cigarette smoking is a good reason, I suppose.

I don't have one. I'm intrigued by Leo Tolstoy, Isaac Asimov, Emily Dickinson, HP Lovecraft, and TS Eliot.
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze

Both. I'm a writer.

yea, i'm high mrgreen

Isn't it the least healthy method? But using it to curb cigarette smoking is a good reason, I suppose.

I don't have one. I'm intrigued by Leo Tolstoy, Isaac Asimov, Emily Dickinson, HP Lovecraft, and TS Eliot.

The Death of Ivan Illitch killed me, I could not bare the cruelty of sitting there impotent seeing him suffer while knowing he would die.

D :

Tolstoy is a great writer but my heart - no - my sanity is in the hands of Dostoievsky.

The rest of the writers you talked about I haven't read much of.

If you want to recommend something...

++++

yea, a few months ago though I was smoking a pack of cigs a day so health isn't really in the picture. I stopped buying cancer in installments because of the taxes on cigs.

Roisterer

stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze

Both. I'm a writer.

yea, i'm high mrgreen

The Death of Ivan Illitch killed me, I could not bare the cruelty of sitting there impotent seeing him suffer while knowing he would die.

D :

Tolstoy is a great writer but my heart - no - my sanity is in the hands of Dostoievsky.

++++

yea, a few months ago though I was smoking a pack of cigs a day so health isn't really in the picture. I stopped buying cancer in installments because of the taxes on cigs.

Isn't that part of the point?
So you prefer Dostoevsky for the sake of your own well-being? I've never heard it put that way.

Robot Dreams, the anthology for Isaac Asimov.
The Dunwich Horror and At the Mountains of Madness for HP Lovecraft.
Really anything by TS Elliot or Emily Dickinson.

Just to start you off.
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze

Both. I'm a writer.

yea, i'm high mrgreen

D :

++++

So you prefer Dostoevsky for the sake of your own well-being? I've never heard it put that way.

Just to start you off.

It is, that's why it starts with the funeral.

No, he took it from me, it's in his hands now.

My favorites are Voltaire, Anton Tchekhov, Jorge Luís Borges, Virginia Wolf and the poets Carlos Drummond de Andrade and Fernando Pessoa with consistency but there are some books here and there by random authors.

Thanks, it's on my list.

Roisterer

stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze

Both. I'm a writer.

yea, i'm high mrgreen

D :

++++

Just to start you off.

My favorites are Voltaire, Anton Tchekhov, Jorge Luís Borges, Virginia Wolf and the poets Carlos Drummond de Andrade and Fernando Pessoa with consistency but there are some books here and there by random authors.

Thanks, it's on my list.

I still have to jump into de Andrade and Pessoa. I suppose I don't know much Portuguese literature.
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze

D :

++++

Just to start you off.

Thanks, it's on my list.

I still have to jump into de Andrade and Pessoa. I suppose I don't know much Portuguese literature.

No. No. No.
Fernando Pessoa is portuguese but lived in Brazil and Andrade is brazilian. I can't tell you if Andrade would be good in translation because sometimes he's very regional.

I'd give anything if only my life were an oxcart
squeaking down the road, early one morning
and later returning to where it started,
toward nightfall, down the same road.

I'd have no need of hopes - I'd need only wheels...
as i grew old I'd have no wrinkles or white hair...
when I'd be of no further use, they'd pull off my wheels
and I'd lie there overturned and broken, at the bottom of a pit.

- Alberto Caeiro (Fernando Pessoa)

Fernando Pessoa is wonderful he has many different personalities, Alberto Caeiro is my favorite.

Roisterer

stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze
stoopidstoner
Kasze

D :

++++

Just to start you off.

Thanks, it's on my list.

No. No. No.
Fernando Pessoa is portuguese but lived in Brazil and Andrade is brazilian. I can't tell you if Andrade would be good in translation because sometimes he's very regional.

I'd give anything if only my life were an oxcart
squeaking down the road, early one morning
and later returning to where it started,
toward nightfall, down the same road.

I'd have no need of hopes - I'd need only wheels...
as i grew old I'd have no wrinkles or white hair...
when I'd be of no further use, they'd pull off my wheels
and I'd lie there overturned and broken, at the bottom of a pit.

- Alberto Caeiro (Fernando Pessoa)

Fernando Pessoa is wonderful he has many different personalities, Alberto Caeiro is my favorite.

I meant language-wise, but okay.

Is he kind of like Robert Frost, Pessoa?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff