Welcome to Gaia! ::

OfficerX
AWWW! That is ADORABLE!!! My kitty sleeps on my face. She just sprawls across me like a mask. Stops me from breathing, but keeps me cuddled! ^.^

Hahaha. My old cat Johnny used to do that ... his favorite spot was the middle of my pillow. If I got there before he did, he would curl up right on my face. All 15 pounds of him.

User Image

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
[ Ruler of Everything ]
OfficerX
AWWW! That is ADORABLE!!! My kitty sleeps on my face. She just sprawls across me like a mask. Stops me from breathing, but keeps me cuddled! ^.^

Hahaha. My old cat Johnny used to do that ... his favorite spot was the middle of my pillow. If I got there before he did, he would curl up right on my face. All 15 pounds of him.

User Image

You should see our lightning. She jumps onto your chest while sleeping. Then settles there, so you can't move, and the fur tickles so much...
Meow Saga
dirty old sod
Meow Saga
dirty old sod
[Pulpy]
I wish I had a male cat, because they're fatter and have more to pet. :3
My kitty is a male, hes squishy. =D

Same with my cat. 3nodding
Squishy cats are fun to cuddle with. smile

Indeed. heart

It's also funny to watch fat cats walk. whee

My friend's kitty is so fat that she can't reach the ground with her little toeses. She has to lean forward and push, gaining altitude to go forward. She gets real tired after a few steps, so we just carry her everywhere.
__monsterlove
OfficerX
__monsterlove
I am allergic to cats.
But I have two anyway. xD The younger of the two:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He's such a diva. D:
What a purty kitty! I luff his coloring! heart heart heart
Thankyou! : D he is very pretty. xD And he knows it.
lol Don't they all, the freaky kitties. But we luff them anyways! ^.^ heart
my friends cat is meaner it will run up your leg and just start scrating and biting at it until you fall to the ground thats when it goes for the private area..... OW
[ Ruler of Everything ]
OfficerX

User Image
AWWWWWWWWW!!! *Huggles picture* I LUFF THIS ONE TOO!!! ME WANT HIM!!! heart heart heart
Aww that is cute!
4laugh heart
I Don't have a cat, but my Aunt does, and She's his b***h
xD
Shreddette
OfficerX
Shreddette
My chinchilla pwns my soul.

ADORABLE!!! AWWW!!! How cute! Does he/she bite?

whee He's never bitten me. They're very gentle animals and I'd never give him a reason to bite.

They nibble in affection tho, that's how they kiss. Takes a bit of time to get used to razz
I've gotten very used to it though, since whenever I pet him a lot he starts to nibble back kind of hard (I should say firm) but it doesn't hurt much and it is so cute.
AWESOME! I must ask my mother if I can get one!!! Serioiusly, I will!!!

Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
OfficerX
Shreddette
OfficerX
Shreddette
My chinchilla pwns my soul.

ADORABLE!!! AWWW!!! How cute! Does he/she bite?

whee He's never bitten me. They're very gentle animals and I'd never give him a reason to bite.

They nibble in affection tho, that's how they kiss. Takes a bit of time to get used to razz
I've gotten very used to it though, since whenever I pet him a lot he starts to nibble back kind of hard (I should say firm) but it doesn't hurt much and it is so cute.
AWESOME! I must ask my mother if I can get one!!! Serioiusly, I will!!!

Just be sure you can provide what you must for them. If you want one as a pet you should look 'em up. They're caged animals (because they poop randomly (mostly at night tho, my chin can sleep in my shirt during the day for hours and not poo) and chew on everything, and I mean everything... wires, walls, etc and that will kill them) and while relatively low-maintanance, require certain environments, etc.
i don't have a cat.
but if i did,
and it attempted to make me it's b***h,
i would sit on it.

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Da_Nuke
User Image
I'm proud to introduce you to Zorbas, my brother's little African-American cat. He's so awesomely cute, and when you're having a meal, he'll jump into your lap asking for food. <333

OMG! eek That cat looks EXACTLY like mine! Only mines a tiny bit bigger... And his name's Chess...
And he's a mean SoB if i go to pick him up claws comes out, and teeth...
He actually managed to scratch my boob today... Ow. gonk
Haha. xD Cute.
My cat weighs about 19 lbs, he's a tabby and almost 13 years old. He is so spoiled, his food is on our counter which he has a step ladder to get onto one table to the counter. My mom usually get's two types of food and once he get's sick of that my mom get's him a new type of food to replace it. When my brother turned 13 he got his jaw broken and you can move it and he used to drool quite a lot. It was funny, his tongue hangs sometimes. I have a lap top which he knows I get on a lot and if he isn't getting attention from anyone he comes in my room he get's on my bed and tries to sit on the keyboard. I kick him off. I wouldn't call it that's I'm his b***h, though. It's kind of degrading.
I used to have a cat that would meow at my door in the morning until I fed her. She also always had to sleep in my lap, getting me covered with hair and my legs going numb.

but I love her so I dont care much
But the kitty is soo cute, he's worth it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff