Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reaction?

The hell? 0.19607843137255 19.6% [ 10 ]
Idiot. (directed toward the girl) 0.54901960784314 54.9% [ 28 ]
Idiot. (directed toward me) 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 6 ]
Some people ... 0.13725490196078 13.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
1 2 >

Something to remember: I am as unracist as one can be. I admit that sometimes my idiot American way of thinking can cloud my rationale, but I really am no where as big as a biggot as others. So ...

The other morning I was getting my Spanish book from my locker when this b***h of a snobby girl beside me says, "I can't believe you're trying to be black."

I frowned a little, thoughts of confusion and amusment loitering in the corners of my mind. Then I raised an eyebrow at her and asked, "What?"

She replies, "That shirt. It's soooo a shirt for a black chick." Sure ... It's an off the shoulder, camo belly shirt, with a black camisa under it- just screams black chick. Then she added, "And you're whiter then the moon." Oh, we know our metaphors now, do we?

So, keeping my cool in the face of her ignorance and straight out idiocy, I took in her clothing, a plan in mind to show her how little sense her statement had, and pointed to her feet. "Those sandles," said I. "You're trying to be Asian."

Then walked away.

Again ... I am not racist (at least, I don't consider myself to be).
Go you. biggrin
What a f**. Her, I mean. I hate when people say, "That's sooo black" or whatever. WTF exactly is dressing BLACK LIKE?!
o.o I like your shirt...er..what it was described as.

Pretty lame insult though *giggle*

But how can clothing be...black? Like, other than.."Gangster wear" and those triangle chinese hats.
She got pwned.
whee
Kaboodle
What a f**. Her, I mean. I hate when people say, "That's sooo black" or whatever. WTF exactly is dressing BLACK LIKE?!

Exactly.
Haha..I officially love you. That made me giggle.

It is odd when people say things like that..

Makes me wonder.. rolleyes
hehe...nice comeback...
Kaboodle
I always figured that dressing like a black person would mean dressing like a native African. But that may just be my ignorance.
This post give me a mental image of a fail high school drama pilot. xd
LOL.
You own'd her.
::high fives::

whee
Menstrual Tension
She got pwned.
whee
Indeed.

Hopeful Entrepreneur

That sucks...but go you! Some girl in 7th grade got pissed at me once because I was wearing black jeans and a black shirt...she thought she was goth, and she thought I was trying to steal her "look"...oh well
Wow..

I woulda done the same thing..

(If it possibly didn't get me beat up.)

sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items