Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thanks everyone!

Er, but please don't give me inappropriate songs as a joke, because I don't like downloading music ( sweatdrop ) and I don't want to spend the whole night downloading songs that won't work anyways...

*stares at list of suggested songs* Oh dear... this might take a while...
Necrophagist- Only Ash Remains for P.E

Opeth- The Drapery Falls for Field Trips

Edit: Find an aproppriate part of Only Ash Remains because there is many to choose from. The first would be best though where it has that little intro guitar solo.
oooooh something much better...

psych kids... techno version of carmina or the techno version of the hamster dance (god im a loser XD)... and maybe even dj satomi "castles in the sky" (sorry i was a psych kid myself)

field trip stuffies.... carribean blue by enya or maybe even the never ending story theme...
touch the sky, kanye west??
My post wasn`t a joke by the way.
moriko_forest_child
Head = The Goddamn Batman
moriko_forest_child
Aenema - Tool whee

Quoted for ******** emphasis.

Muahahahaha. That would be the best slideshow evar.

As amusing as the song is, please do not give me suggestions like that. I don't have time to download songs that would never work.

@Hiro32: That wasn't directed at you. ^^
ChicaB.
touch the sky, kanye west??

I looked up the lyrics, but it has "s**t" in it. Once. *grumbles* Unfortunately, I have to follow the no-bad-words rule to the letter...
Holier than Thou-Metallica

Crazy Train-Ozzy Osbourne

Any intro from Metallica (long and instrumental)
Abusive Mana
Blue Bird - Ayumi Hamasaki
Evolution - Ayumi Hamasaki

Very.. High-energy No-cursing songs

As much as I adore Ayumi Hamasaki, I'm also limited to English songs only... *sigh*
******** the System-System of a Down is an obvious no-no.
Hiro32

Edit: Find an aproppriate part of Only Ash Remains because there is many to choose from. The first would be best though where it has that little intro guitar solo.

I'll try downloading Only Ash Remains, though the lyrics really aren't family-orientated.
how about razz hotograph by Nickleback or one of the Killers' songs
Anything from Immortal Techique.
Silent Sky
Hiro32

I'll try downloading Only Ash Remains, though the lyrics really aren't family-orientated.
You could've said "Family-oriented my a**!", bot then you might get some crappy s**t by FOB or Nickleback's new stuff. Or ,heaven forbid, The Killers' new stuff.
Chibi Itachi139
Silent Sky
Hiro32

You could've said "Family-oriented my a**!", bot then you might get some crappy s**t by FOB or Nickleback's new stuff. Or ,heaven forbid, The Killers' new stuff.

I did say PG songs. Personally, I'd rather listen to a group like Chevelle or Trust Company, but this isn't about my tastes. I'm sorry if you misunderstood what I wanted, but you don't have to give me that kind of attitude because of it.

And FOB is the bane of the living. I hate them...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff