Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

would you buy and ride a motorcycle

yes 0.57894736842105 57.9% [ 22 ]
no 0.42105263157895 42.1% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2

I forgot what I was going to say.... neutral
I gots 2 motorcycles! a royal enfield and a fat boy harley! check e-bay.
BlueCloud5
The OMGinator
Kinky Sex Pirate
The OMGinator
I got one from under the aids bridge and made sweet sweet love to it.

redface redface redface
heart
the exaust pipe only melts alittle off redface redface

ya, that must burn like hell. good luck with that
hey I already finished your the one with the motorcycle fetish... you should get aids while your at it.

redface
Motorcycles are very dangerous. I use to ride wearing an orange floresent vest and when someone pulled out in front of me they told me they didn't even see me. I can understand your parents feelings. The best way to get though to them is to acknowledge their fears and try to prove to them that you understand the dangers and have plans to lessen them.

Good luck
I've always wanted to have a motorcycle. More than a car.

In fact, driving a car doesn't sound appealing to me.

Problem is.. asides the parental and financial restraints, Canada is snow-laden for three or four months per year, and another two months at the beginning and end of that period are simply too cold to be driving something at 100 KM/H (Ain't windchill a b***h?)
I own a motorcycle and i love it.
Shiberude
I've always wanted to have a motorcycle. More than a car.

In fact, driving a car doesn't sound appealing to me.

Problem is.. asides the parental and financial restraints, Canada is snow-laden for three or four months per year, and another two months at the beginning and end of that period are simply too cold to be driving something at 100 KM/H (Ain't windchill a b***h?)
Where I live I don't get snow. surprised

There are 5 motorcycles and 2 parts bikes in my garage. cool
who cares its fast and wheles
Ok First you have to Consider weather you want Enduro, Motocross, and TrailBike, Your not gonna get a Road bike with 250cc Unless its a Scooter.
Enduro is a bike that could ride off-road and is fit to ride On the Street Of course these are normallt 400cc or larger
Motocross are made Purely for racing and are not as reliable as a trailbike or enduro but youll get nothing faster. Its typical to find these Bikes with a 2-stroke engine
And Trailbikes are normally bogged down and Much more sturdy than a Motocross bike, these are genrally alot slower and are air cooled so there Alot cheaper.
Also When buying a bike always Consider the power to weight ratio. Espicially if your newbie to riding if you weigh under 150lbs A 250cc bike will prolly wreck your day i would go with more of a 125cc for a first bike. May i suggest Yamaha, they are very reliable sturdy bike.

Romantic Fairy

14,965 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pieversity 200
  • Rebuilder 100
Motorcycles are sooo cool! heart
good Luck and remember that the Rubberside stays On The Dirt. ride hard, but ride safe, make sure you got your Lid (helmet)
the Best Place to buy a Bike is Right Offa The floor Becuase people have a Habit of running the piss outta theirs and then sell it. Buying one new will not only ensure proper performance but you will get a factory warrenty w00t!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff