Welcome to Gaia! ::

Let's see....i tripped and fell off the steps when i went outside. I hated it.
I got lost on the way to maths. Couldn't figure out where I was supposed to be, so me and three other people in my class wandered around the school for a bit, until we realised that our class was in one of the portable classrooms (there's gonna be work on our school). And when we got there, everyone was staring at us out the window and the classroom door was locked. When our teacher finally managed to let us in, we got laughed it. Very embarrassing redface
sharnach
when I graduated from elementary school I gave my principal the finger and everyone behind me saw.
Wish I was there..
it was during half time at one of our schools basketball game so i went to the cafeteria to get a soda. well there was this really cute guy there that my friend knew so we went over to talk to him. our cheerleading couch then came in and told us it was time to sell raffle tickets and wanting to show off how involved i was i shouted that i would go around and sell the raffle tickets(plus i wanted to go over ther and beg him sweetly to buy one). well when i got up off the bench my leg got caught and i went toppling over spilled my soda all over my cheerleading unifirm. the whole cafeteria saw and they were all laughing including the guy i liked and his friends!!. redface i stayed at my end of the gym and cheered like it was all i wanted to do for the rest of the game. but its ok cuz he turned out to b a loser anyways.......thank u clumsiness!!
my friend ripped her pants all the way up her arse in the mall while she wasnt wearing anything under them .... rofl
Once in camp, I had to row a boat with my BFF's enemy. We rowed the canoe into a huge boat. Then we fell out. Then she bagan to sceam for help. twisted When we went swimming later, my string bikini top popped off. My male councelor saw, I think. redface
I've been stopped and forced to do a soberiety test on two seperate occasions because I was singing a beer song while walking home, the first time, and walking to class the other. Damn, my friends still laugh when they see a cop.
o i kno another one. one time when we were at an away game we were doing chant war with the other teams cheerleaders. u kno the whole "we've got spirit yes we do we've got spirit how bout you?!" thing. well the other teams cheerleaders made up this thing of "we've got spirit more than you we've got spirit just check the score board" (or something like that) (our team isn't very good by the way lol) anyways tho i got so mad that i turned to my friend and whispered "oh yeah? well why don't you check this!" and i gave them the bird. i didn't think they saw but i guess they did and during half time their principle came up to us and gave us a lecture about poor sportsmanship and everything and told our principle and then our principle wouldn't let us go to any more games until the one who did it confessed. ( eek sad sweatdrop ) so i confessed but she still took away our next pep rally. so everyone in school basically was going up to me saying "way to go sharon!" it was really embarassing redface
Quote:
"when I graduated from elementary school I gave my principal the finger and everyone behind me saw."

i know the feeling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces