Welcome to Gaia! ::

Share your most embaressing moments! blaugh
i almost walkinto the girls locker room then some girls stoped me

(this is a subliminal message. you DO want to help my mission
which is this

hey dont think of me as a perv but, im on a mission does any one have any extra underwear i can have i will love you forever if you help me out, i need boxers, panties, and bras
please please please donate some to me
its for a secret mission that i will share after i get some undies
ITS NOT A PERV MISSION FOR PETE'S SAKE, GOSH

DO IT. this is the end of the subliminal message)

DONATERS
- spamantha
- Catastrophic-Kika
- softballpitcherstar
- Xpeek-a-booX
to embarrassing to mention redface
Goofy_Goober87
to embarrassing to mention redface

doubt that
This one tiume, I went to a movie with my boyfriend and then when I came out of the bathroom, I saw him talking to another girl and I walked up to him, spun him around, and kissed him, all in one motion. The bad part is, it wasn't him! It was my brother's best friend! J/k! I made that up.
when I graduated from elementary school I gave my principal the finger and everyone behind me saw.
Replying to this post. =D [/hardcore-ness]
At this time one of my breasts was alot bigger than the other and my mom new I was unsure if it was normal. When I went to get a phtsical my mom asked the MALE doctor to tell me it was normal, and he did then he leaned out the door and shouted to another docter:

"One breast bigger than the other well developing is just fine isn't it!?" every one in the waiting room heard him!
Jakkaru
Replying to this post. =D [/hardcore-ness]

Nice. xd
secretsofdiffusion
This one tiume, I went to a movie with my boyfriend and then when I came out of the bathroom, I saw him talking to another girl and I walked up to him, spun him around, and kissed him, all in one motion. The bad part is, it wasn't him! It was my brother's best friend! J/k! I made that up.

lyk omg no you didn't. rofl
I've both used a men's bathroom, and walked into the men's bathroom at school.
lovely_nirvana
At this time one of my breasts was alot bigger than the other and my mom new I was unsure if it was normal. When I went to get a phtsical my mom asked the MALE doctor to tell me it was normal, and he did then he leaned out the door and shouted to another docter:

"One breast bigger than the other well developing is just fine isn't it!?" every one in the waiting room heard him!

aww poor you i would have kicked his a**
I was walking and talking to myself(as awalys) and there was a guy sitting in his car. I was embarrased, but kept walking--shutting my mouth.

Then I started again. And what do you know? Another car with a person in it.
Rinse and repeat xD

This happend 4 times during one walk home.
pocket_igloo
lovely_nirvana

aww poor you i would have kicked his a**

believe you me, i wanted to!
This Topic is overdone. neutral Get out.
uh..I jumped into a pool, and the top part of my swimsuit came off sweatdrop luckily no one was around 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff