<3 </3

How much money do you have?

From 0 to 9,999 0.7741935483871 77.4% [ 48 ]
10,000 to 49,999 0.11290322580645 11.3% [ 7 ]
50,000 to 99,000 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
100,000 or more 0.11290322580645 11.3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
1 2 >

Gaia makes me feel so accomplished sometimes. Like hidden psychology (I want to take psychology next year). I say this because I'm on my mule account and I just got 4,000g. And this used to have next to nothing when I last got on. And when I can get better clothes for her, I will feel even better. Such accomplishment. Funny thing is, I feel great that I have reached 4k when my main account has 15.5k, a BTK, and all this cool stuff. (And yet I'm not rich! Or on Gaia's standard's I'm not!)

So-discuss:
~How much money do you have?
~What are you questing for?
~When and what was the last thing you were really proud of? (On Gaia/RL)
~Anything relating.
im pour crying
Oops, sorry. Messed up the poll. I meant to say 99,999 not 99,000. Oh well.
1.] i'm about 60 gold away from hitting 13k . . .
2.] not questing at the moment . . . if i find anything i like, then i'll buy it, tho ._.
3.] dunno.
4.] yaygold
I'm really proud of my laurels.

And a friend gave me the pendant. <3
Welcome ShadowDancers , your Gaia Gold: 1980

I'm poor as hell, but I have a lot of items. o___o;;

I really love my angelic minis. Those are my favorite items on Gaia.
The last time I was questing I was searching for the G-lol set.
Welcome DinTheInperceptive , your Gaia Gold: 1195

I'm questing for Suspenders (5100g) and Anti-Terror Steel Toe Boots (2100g).
And then maybe some socks.

I was really proud of my gloves when I bought them.

I need ~7400g to complete my avi.
btk's suck gonk
uh...53 ... me poor
i have a p***s
btk's suck gonk

Oh well. I have one anyway.
Welcome ~Damaged light, your Gaia gold: 16214
I'm pretty poor right now, meh, but i'm waiting for them to release the donation items.
I'm not really questing for anything, there's a whole bunch of commons i wouldn't mind having but they can kinda wait until i'm rich as hell and have nothing better to do with my gold than to buy one of everything in every colour.
I was really proud of getting my kiki kitty. Of course, i bought it a few days after they were released so they were only 6-7K then. Still, i bumped and polled and posted for two days constant coz i was seriously broke then and finally got it.

~Dl

~User Image~

I'm questin for a dark GLO dollie top and purple silk hair and a top hat!!
So like 11000g xp

~User Image~
I have

21k to go for the Zony Dicman I'm saving for ):

Eloquent Gawker

I hardly ever have lots of gold, because I'm always buying crap. I have about 20k right now in pure. But my real wealth lies in all the s**t I've got. biggrin
~Damaged light
Welcome ~Damaged light, your Gaia gold: 16214
I'm pretty poor right now, meh, but i'm waiting for them to release the donation items.
I'm not really questing for anything, there's a whole bunch of commons i wouldn't mind having but they can kinda wait until i'm rich as hell and have nothing better to do with my gold than to buy one of everything in every colour.
I was really proud of getting my kiki kitty. Of course, i bought it a few days after they were released so they were only 6-7K then. Still, i bumped and polled and posted for two days constant coz i was seriously broke then and finally got it.

~Dl

I got mine for free when they first came out. (:

I'm going to save it for a few years until it's a bazzillion trillion gold, and then sell it. Yay supply and demand!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff