Welcome to Gaia! ::

i hate mornings..

me too. 0.42592592592593 42.6% [ 46 ]
me three. 0.28703703703704 28.7% [ 31 ]
wtfareyouonmo'fo? i love mornings. 0.28703703703704 28.7% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 108 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

I hate pancakes. (I hate most breakfast foods.

2,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
the worst is when your mom enters your room screaming that is too late and you must have to go to school but the real hour is 3:30 a.m.
wat was 4 breakfast...was it pancakes, i love pancakes
My mom knows better than to bother me in the morning.
x3
I slept in the living room last night.
My goddamn sisters came and woke me up at 7 am.
I cursed at them and they went away, then my dad came.
I cursed at him too but he wasn't bothered and stayed.
So I had to get up that early. ;__;
my mum never made/makes pancakes D<
Yeah I hate my mother. She talks too much. I'm home for Thanksgiving from college and I'm trying to do my homework when she busts in my room and demands I help her clean her house.

...b***h.
You...Threw up your pancakes? neutral
dude, yell at her back until she shuts the ******** hell up it works. and anytime she tells ya to do something just flip her off
i hate them to
lol, yah i know what you mean, but just go with it and try not to give her a hard time......... just stay away from her.
My mom is a hateful ***** and I hate her biggrin so I just try my best to ignore her every chance I get. cheese_whine
awwww you poor kids life is hard when people make you do things isnt it crying
Seems like our parents are four peas in a pod. My mother bitches at me, and even if my dad THINKS i'm "yelling" at my mother he'll reprimand me, and i'll get in deep s**t. Same thing with my brother.

STOP PLAYING FAVORITES MOM AND DAD.

Anyway, I usually get up at 5am for school every day, so be lucky your mom even gets you up and makes you breakfast because my mother is a lazy-a**, selfless b***h who doesn't bother to make me dinner half the time letalone breakfast.

My mom usally starts screaming at me when she gets me up, and I tell her this, and she denys it all. And whenever she knows she's wrong, she'll run to my dad, sobbing because I did something to HER, when in reality it's the other way 'round.

i like pancakes, especially of the chocolate chip variety usually smeared on with butter and drenched in syrup.

i hate dry pancakes domokun
My brothers woke me up this made me unhappy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff