6,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
nooneatall16
ookami_chan
nooneatall16
Ferrari_Carr
No offense, but if that's you in your sig, then yes, you look like a f**.
cry

I don't think you look gay. You look like this guy, Tyler, I used to know... But you can't be him... You're not in jail sweatdrop
name's dan, why is he in jail?

I dunno. He's always in and out of jail. I don't know him that well, so I'm not sure why. It's a friend of a friend thing, and I would sit with him at lunch sometimes in highschool. My best guess would be drugs and underage drinking.
ookami_chan
nooneatall16
ookami_chan
nooneatall16
Ferrari_Carr
cry

I don't think you look gay. You look like this guy, Tyler, I used to know... But you can't be him... You're not in jail sweatdrop

I dunno. He's always in and out of jail. I don't know him that well, so I'm not sure why. It's a friend of a friend thing, and I would sit with him at lunch sometimes in highschool. My best guess would be drugs and underage drinking.
I dun do drugs or drink
[.Mr.Bear.]
Look like a "f**"?
Racist b***h.

You're a dumbass, she wouldn't be racist, she would be "judgemental". Because I don't think "sexist" would fit in here either.

6,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
nooneatall16
ookami_chan
nooneatall16
ookami_chan
nooneatall16
Ferrari_Carr
cry

I dun do drugs or drink

That's good. I don't mind guys that drink once in awhile. I drink, on occasion. But drugs are a huge turnoff xp To me anyway sweatdrop Not like you care. I'll shut up now...
ookami_chan
nooneatall16
ookami_chan
nooneatall16
ookami_chan

I dun do drugs or drink

That's good. I don't mind guys that drink once in awhile. I drink, on occasion. But drugs are a huge turnoff xp To me anyway sweatdrop Not like you care. I'll shut up now...
maybe I would XD. what state r u in? can i c a pic?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff