At work I get mistaken for a 19 year old, a uni student, a gay or a goth.. =S
Mr_Malcolm_Spannerhead
At work I get mistaken for a 19 year old, a uni student, a gay or a goth.. =S
You look like the last two in your pic.
I think someone's a closet case!

rolleyes
bonieonie
nooneatall16
At the wine store on Sunday I was buying a bottle of wine for my friend's party and the girl behind the counter thought I was buying a present for my bf. Does that mean I'm good looking or does it just mean I look like a f**? Is straight

maybe she was just checking bc she was interested. Although that can be very offensive to some ppl.
she was hot an i was thinking of hiting on her, but then she said that an i didn't. ><
well, consider the following:

1. What kind of wine were you buying?
2. Roy, is that you? It's me, Seth!
3. Do you look particularly gay (i.e. earings, tight pants, etc)
4. Is your voice high-pitched or annoying?
5. If it's none of the above, take it as a complement. It just means you're probably particularly well-groomed and attractive in a sophisiticated way, like many gay people are stereotyped to be.
nooneatall16
At the wine store on Sunday I was buying a bottle of wine for my friend's party and the girl behind the counter thought I was buying a present for my bf. Does that mean I'm good looking or does it just mean I look like a f**? Is straight

Maybe you're just really good looking and sophistocated- both are two of the GOOD traits we dub the gay boys heart

I got mistakened for a Lezzi once...in a night club...durring a suds party. Girls are REALLY good kissers sweatdrop
mercutialfire
well, consider the following:

1. What kind of wine were you buying?
2. Roy, is that you? It's me, Seth!
3. Do you look particularly gay (i.e. earings, tight pants, etc)
4. Is your voice high-pitched or annoying?
5. If it's none of the above, take it as a complement. It just means you're probably particularly well-groomed and attractive in a sophisiticated way, like many gay people are stereotyped to be.
I look like my pic an I have a deep voice, I was buying some $30 bottle of champagin, an who's roy?
Calum Day
FPsychopath
Calum Day
FPsychopath
nooneatall16
RequiemBelle
This is the first time I've ever seen KIRI-chan in the GD. Whatcha doin' here, Chief?

How did this chick imply that you were buying it for your nonexistent boyfriend?
She suggested that I might want chocolates to go with the wine that I was buying for my boyfriend.

Dude, just get over it. She was trying to provide good customer service and just said the wrong thing. We all understand you're not gay.
One time I asked some lady in her mid 20's if she had kids and ruined her entire day.

That's wierd. Maybe she thought you were implying that she was old? Who knows. People are wierd.
Yea, she was like 23-24 probably and I was just out of it that day. Trying to get email addresses for Borders email list and Im like "Wanna drop your email addy blah blah" and shes like "I dont have an email addy" so Im like "How about son or daughter?" and shes liek ":O..... I look old enough to have a son or daughter who uses the internet? You just ruined my day"

Eh...I would've just said "yes" and asked if they wanted to sign up too xd

You probably put her on anti-depressants. Sounds like she needed them anyway.
people stereotype all the time, it happens. My friend was called a lez, because she has friends who are girls.... eek but she's not, she's gotta b/f and luvs him very much. stare no matter HOW annoying he is....
FPsychopath

She was a b***h anyway, she was on her cell phone the whole time anyway.
Calum Day
FPsychopath

She was a b***h anyway, she was on her cell phone the whole time anyway.

I hate customers like that. I try to be as polite as possible to most people, but when someone comes in and treats me like that, I take care of their purchase and don't talk to them or even smile at them. Most people around get the hint and the a*****e customer is left completely clueless. Oh yes, go me and my super-sneaky customer discrimination ways cool
[.Mr.Bear.]
Look like a "f**"?
Racist b***h.

f** is a race now?
rofl

6,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
nooneatall16
Ferrari_Carr
No offense, but if that's you in your sig, then yes, you look like a f**.
cry

I don't think you look gay. You look like this guy, Tyler, I used to know... But you can't be him... You're not in jail sweatdrop
nooneatall16

means you look gay i guess
ookami_chan
nooneatall16
Ferrari_Carr
No offense, but if that's you in your sig, then yes, you look like a f**.
cry

I don't think you look gay. You look like this guy, Tyler, I used to know... But you can't be him... You're not in jail sweatdrop
name's dan, why is he in jail?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces