< 1 2

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Ever watched "Little Brittain?" It's SO funny! xd
I'm not sure it's named that originally though... >_> Swedish television. xp
It sounds pretty lame, but allow not ones personal opinion to poison your enjoyment of British sitcoms. Its not like they are British. Not at all.
cool Sliced bread is nifty.

Ah, well, sorry grimble. Thought GD was a discussion for whatever. o_x

Zetsuki - Nope, never seen it. I've only seen on Sweden show... It was funny as hell, but I can't remember the name.

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
GlitterBanshee
Desperate Housewives is the best tv show.
Is it a sitcom? I don't think so because it lasts an hour.
A sitcom could last about 3 hours if it wanted to. Sitcom prolly stands for sit down comedy, cos its on a telly. Stand up comedy is prolly a live show, and Wow that just came off the top of my head and fits together very well indeed, Wow again for my amazing making things up skills! eek

Peter kay= XD really XD stand up comedian
little britain=sitcom.
Black_Sapphire
GlitterBanshee
Desperate Housewives is the best tv show.
Is it a sitcom? I don't think so because it lasts an hour.
A sitcom could last about 3 hours if it wanted to. Sitcom prolly stands for sit down comedy, cos its on a telly. Stand up comedy is prolly a live show, and Wow that just came off the top of my head and fits together very well indeed, Wow again for my amazing making things up skills! eek

Peter kay= XD really XD stand up comedian
little britain=sitcom.

Nice making-things-up skills. cool
Ah, good old British Comedy. Red Dwarf, The Young Ones, Bottom, The Goodies.......

We quite literally turn out around half of the world's comedy. xD

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Zetsuki
Ever watched "Little Brittain?" It's SO funny! xd
I'm not sure it's named that originally though... >_> Swedish television. xp
Yes, but its a british show, about the british people. With matt lucas and david walliams, british people. Good old chavs/weirdos/ only gay in the vilage...so on. Basically we are the weird country, we pwn you all in weirdness.
The Young Ones!! <3 surprised

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Mr. Incognito
Ah, good old British Comedy. Red Dwarf, The Young Ones, Bottom, The Goodies.......

We quite literally turn out around half of the world's comedy. xD
I used to watch red dwarf, that was good, You have just brought into my head a string of programs i used to watch two of which i loved.
A film of one was on last night, Farscape, excellent ever seen it?
the other was Roswell, or Roswell high, It was about those 4 alien teenagers, the big bossy fit one was the leader, and his ex girlfriend was his sister, and he was supposed to marry the blond girl whom was snobby and appeared out of the blue and new everything about them all. The leader guy and his sis were prince and princess the girls was to marry the other bloke aswell. Thats all i remember about it.

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Better Than Chocolate

Nice making-things-up skills. cool
Thank you! xd
Black_Sapphire
I used to watch red dwarf, that was good, You have just brought into my head a string of programs i used to watch two of which i loved.
A film of one was on last night, Farscape, excellent ever seen it?
the other was Roswell, or Roswell high, It was about those 4 alien teenagers, the big bossy fit one was the leader, and his ex girlfriend was his sister, and he was supposed to marry the blond girl whom was snobby and appeared out of the blue and new everything about them all. The leader guy and his sis were prince and princess the girls was to marry the other bloke aswell. Thats all i remember about it.

That sounds really confusing. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces