Welcome to Gaia! ::

because women aren't the only people who give a s**t about how they look.
neonseastarz
Guys should work on their appearance just as much as women. I don't want to date a fugly guy. mad

OK, combing their hair and wearing lip balm and a nice cologne is fine, it's normal... but I think putting on anti-wrinkle creams, with fake tan built in, are too ******** high-maintenence for me.
Why can't men want to moisturize?
Is there something wrong with guys using wrinkle removers?
Women do it, why can't the males?

Because, women are just as sexist as guys.
And they think that men CAN'T have a routine type thing like that.
That it's much too feminant for them

"By God, who ever heard of a man using a facial cleanser! BURN HIM ON THE CROSS!" [/sarcasm]
I like men with some wrinkles and grey hair. cry

Like Taylor Hicks, lol.
Confessions of a Cookie
Microwavable Marshmallow
I think it's fine.

Now they can have a bitter taste of womenhood.
mad

Are you saying that: just as trousers became suitable for both genders to wear, make-up should do the same?! That's WRONG stressed

Male celebrities wear make up too.
Make up knows no gender.
Confessions of a Cookie
Microwavable Marshmallow
I think it's fine.

mad

Are you saying that: just as trousers became suitable for both genders to wear, make-up should do the same?! That's WRONG stressed
NO

Men should be able to wear skirts, just as girls are to pants :"U Clothing stores are already releasing a line of male skirts. They look nice, too. They look like man skirts. Not really frill and cute, but busnissy. Like if dockers made a skirt.

But yeah, men should wear make up. They should remove thier body hair too, like girls do. :" [ Everyone should be pretty. Handsome was SOOOOO last century talk2hand Its all about pretty, now.
There is nothing wrong with it all. My own partner cleanses, tones and moisturises. He also wears sun lotion when he goes out. Men are not immune to skin cancer.
I am willing to bet many men want to look after themselves better but up until now, cleansing products etc were aimed at women. Now men have their own products so wont have to worry about feeling like a pansy buying the women's stuff.
Zoshii
why are you so against it?

don't you want our men pretty? mad

I wouldn't want my man to be as pretty as me razz
photoclick
because women aren't the only people who give a s**t about how they look.
: "D
I really hate tans, especially if they are fake. I don't mind guys who wear makeup, unless they start wearing bright-colored eyeshadow. And even then, I've seen some pictures of guys who look cute with bright eyeshadow.
Graceful Sorrow
Confessions of a Cookie
Microwavable Marshmallow
I think it's fine.

mad

NO

Men should be able to wear skirts, just as girls are to pants :"U Clothing stores are already releasing a line of male skirts. They look nice, too. They look like man skirts. Not really frill and cute, but busnissy. Like if dockers made a skirt.

But yeah, men should wear make up. They should remove thier body hair too, like girls do. :" [ Everyone should be pretty. Handsome was SOOOOO last century talk2hand Its all about pretty, now.

I know this totally contradicts what I said before, but I like it when guys where eyeliner, and wax 3nodding
Elvendra
There is nothing wrong with it all. My own partner cleanses, tones and moisturises. He also wears sun lotion when he goes out. Men are not immune to skin cancer.
I am willing to bet many men want to look after themselves better but up until now, cleansing products etc were aimed at women. Now men have their own products so wont have to worry about feeling like a pansy buying the women's stuff.

Sun tan cream is a necessity, for people of all ages and sexes. That doesn't count! mrgreen
Tans suck anyway, i'd rather be lighter colored than paper. a** for make up and other products, i'd just use make up.
Confessions of a Cookie
Graceful Sorrow
Confessions of a Cookie
Microwavable Marshmallow
I think it's fine.

mad

NO

I know this totally contradicts what I said before, but I like it when guys where eyeliner, and wax 3nodding
; "D Everyone likes smooth skin.
Miocho
I want to see a pubic hair grooming kit.

Only then will I alow myself to die.
ditto

btw- I hate your sig- that's what my supposed friends think of gaia

(PM me so that i can give you their addresses so you can give them revenge rape surprised )[/sarcasm?]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff