Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

L'Oreal have recently released a new line of products... for men. Now, I understand the need for guys to groom themselves, but to use anti-ageing creams??? And vitamin enriched fake tan???

The majority of men (not just metro-sexuals) will probably start feeling the pressure to cleanse, tone and moisturise... which is completely ridculous. Or is it just me?
I want to see a pubic hair grooming kit.

Only then will I alow myself to die.
I think it's fine.

Now they can have a bitter taste of womenhood.
mad

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Guys should work on their appearance just as much as women. I don't want to date a fugly guy. mad
I say it's all good : "DDD Just another step for men to start prettying themselves up n -n

SOON WE'LL ALL LOOK GORGEOUS : "DDD
I think it's fine. Guys should be able to feel pretty too!
neonseastarz
Guys should work on their appearance just as much as women. I don't want to date a fugly guy. mad
3nodding
Microwavable Marshmallow
I think it's fine.

Now they can have a bitter taste of womenhood.
mad

Are you saying that: just as trousers became suitable for both genders to wear, make-up should do the same?! That's WRONG stressed
Graceful Sorrow
I say it's all good : "DDD Just another step for men to start prettying themselves up n -n

SOON WE'LL ALL LOOK GORGEOUS : "DDD
Confessions of a Cookie

The majority of men (not just metro-sexuals) will probably start feeling the pressure to cleanse, tone and moisturise...

rofl
it's sad and stupid :/ sad
why are you so against it?

don't you want our men pretty? mad
At least it doesnt look fake.
A guy back in my old school used fake tan. He was the first ever person I saw using it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff