Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, I'd say there's a small percentage that are not, but I am getting so sick of guys lying to me (And don't recommend something stupid like getting with girls, I'm straight thanks.) I don't understand the need to tell a girl you love her, want to be with her, and then you find out later it was a lie.

Why do guys lie and cheat so much? Is it really that hard to say what you mean? And I don't mean little white lies like "I ate that Snickers bar." We all lie at some point. I'm talking big, huge lies. Lies like you love somebody, want to be married to them etc. I mean why do that when there's no need?

Again, I'm not talking trivial lies, just huge ones where somebody winds up hurt.

EDIT: I'm still a virgin so don't say stuff about making myself too easy cause I've never gone beyond kissing so that isn't really an issue, thanks. And yeah I'm 20 so it's not like I'm 13. Thanks
Girls are better liers.
FayeKasumiValentine1
Well, I'd say there's a small percentage that are not, but I am getting so sick of guys lying to me (And don't recommend something stupid like getting with girls, I'm straight thanks.) I don't understand the need to tell a girl you love her, want to be with her, and then you find out later it was a lie.

Why do guys lie and cheat so much? Is it really that hard to say what you mean? And I don't mean little white lies like "I ate that Snickers bar." We all lie at some point. I'm talking big, huge lies. Lies like you love somebody, want to be married to them etc. I mean why do that when there's no need?

Again, I'm not talking trivial lies, just huge ones where somebody winds up hurt.

FIRST

EDIT: DAMN

Anyway, I dunno. If I tell someone I love them, you know if it means I LOVE them or if I really like them

Mostly the latter.

KTHX.

Girls lie more.

They blame it on PMS.

And periods.

SCREW THEM.

Newbie Noob

Because guys just want some a** and if we told you the truth we wouldn't get any a**.

Fanatical Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I think it's just human nature to lie/cheat/etc. I see both genders do it all the time. *shrugs*
Cause they want to ******** your brains out.
>,< i wont lie trust me
men lie women lie
But it's stupid to lie about loving somebody. If a guy "wants something" there are easier ways to go about it, some girls don't care either. Why pick on ones who do?
FayeKasumiValentine1
But it's stupid to lie about loving somebody. If a guy "wants something" there are easier ways to go about it, some girls don't care either. Why pick on ones who do?

IT'S THE LITTLE ONE EYED MONSTER IN OUR PANTS.
Everyone lies one point in their life.

I do know the feeling though.

I hate it when people lie to me about their feelings towards me.

My first boyfriend was, "I love you so much. If you killed yourself I would kill myself too."

Then he began to ignore me.
-.-

Go figure.

You just have to wait for that person to come along who does really care about you.
Lady_Ikebana
Girls are better liers.
This is true.
Girls are capable of lying big time too you know...
It's a reproduction-mechanism. Just like love. We gotta make more humans to keep going right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff