Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's nature. Animals eat other animals all the time. If you don't wanna eat meat, then it's fine.
I don't understand vegans. gonk

I have to have meat or else I get all freaky and hungry.
Charley
I don't think vegans can consistently lead a healthy lifestyle, but it isn't my place to tell them what to do with their bodies. I do get upset when they put young children or pets on vegan diets though.

That said, there is quite a bit of vegan food out there that is amazing.

Eh, I have some vegan treats for my dog, but they go along with the liver snaps, and if I could afford another bag full, these beef treats with glucosamine and chondroitin. Poor thing's arthritic, and she needs all the protein she can get, but I try and make sure she has fiber and some naturally occurring vitamins as well. Besides, when I found them I was originally looking for some decent peanut-butter treats for her..I've heard a lot of dogs LOVE the stuff and I actually have never tried that before.
They're called Veggie Cookies and are apparently made by a sub-brand of Del Monte, the company that makes canned fruits and veggies.
There's this thing I love called Biomedical science that some vegans want to 'splode.

So I dun like vegans.
to me, food is food. i personally don't enjoy beef, pork, or chicken in large quantities. i really enjoy lamb or saltwater fish(preferably as fresh as it can be). raw things are okay once in a while, like an occasional serving of sashimi( slices of FRESH raw fish). i enjoy some vegetarian foods sometimes. it's a nice break from meat all the time. to me, killing a plant or an animal is the sme. you're just ending a life to continue your own. the only difference is that we form a mental and emotional attachment to animals that we don't usually have with plants. that's all that's holding us back from animal massacres. many people don't care about hurting plants. but when it comes to animals, a small injury makes a big fuss. i'm not okay with animal cruelty, but it sickens me that some animals can get better food and treatment than a lot of people.
I don't eat much meat. Not 'cause it was previous a living creature.

But because it tastes icky.
fillipino man
to me, food is food. i personally don't enjoy beef, pork, or chicken in large quantities. i really enjoy lamb or saltwater fish(preferably as fresh as it can be). raw things are okay once in a while, like an occasional serving of sashimi( slices of FRESH raw fish). i enjoy some vegetarian foods sometimes. it's a nice break from meat all the time. to me, killing a plant or an animal is the sme. you're just ending a life to continue your own. the only difference is that we form a mental and emotional attachment to animals that we don't usually have with plants. that's all that's holding us back from animal massacres. many people don't care about hurting plants. but when it comes to animals, a small injury makes a big fuss. i'm not okay with animal cruelty, but it sickens me that some animals can get better food and treatment than a lot of people.

Plants can't feel physical or emotional pain they have no central nervous system.
Hamburgers and steak are real good.
Meat is murder...
tasty tasty murder. ;D

Ferocious Shapeshifter

17,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
'cause being harsh/blunt/uncaring is the new cool. ;D

"delicious murder" jokes are old.

Quick Reply

Submit