Welcome to Gaia! ::

we saw three small kids and my friend wants to go over there and ask for a cig, and he does. i went up there with him and we ask these kids and they say "no but we got this knife u can have'

then we tell them we dont want their ******** rusted knife and they got to the count of 10 to leave

we count to 10 and they moved like 20 feet.

so then i throw a rock and hit one kid in the back and they all start runnign except the smallest one.

my friend goes up to him and shoves him to the ground while i start to chase the other two who left him behind

they both go under some huge tunnel that curves and comes back so it was hard to catch them

well the smallest one got away from my other friend somhow and got to the tunnel

they scream at us "he gots a cellphone and will call the cops"

we tell them we dont give a s**t and my friend went in one tunnel and i went in the other so they would have no choice but to leave

my friend gets to the other side faster and starts yelling for me to come

i come quick and see that they are all getting away

me and my friend are the two of the fastest people there are and we catch one of them while the other two get away. i hit him in the leg with a rock and he stopped running thats how we caught up to him

so then my friend goes up to him and says pick a spot and ill hit you there

the kid didnt say anything but started to tear up and say "please man.."

me and my friend start laughing and told him to stand up

he didnt listen so we jerked him up

searched him pockets and found his cell then smashed it with a rock

then we shoved him into the small little pond thing not far from where we were and then ran

my friend was letting me ride on his pegs till we found a bike in someones front yard not far from the rode and i jacked it
Is that so?
You rode and jacked a bike! You are a crazy mother.
Oh lawd you must be so cool. heart

Demonic Fairy

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Beating up little kids doesn't make you cool.
neutral
Javlyn
You rode and jacked a bike! You are a crazy mother.

i also jacked 20$ from a van and got some cds from it too
Poor kids...
Phoenix Wrong
Oh lawd you must be so cool. heart
Objection!
I bet they actually kicked your a**.
ohh yea right you are such a f**. picking on little kids. you should be sooo proud of yourself.
I hate children too.
a*****e stare

I really dont know why you would make a stupid thread to make you cool, because I doubt this happend lol

And, beating kids for no reason and smashing valuable items doesnt make you cool or tough.

invasora's Fav

Monster Streaker

It knows you're there now.
You shouldn't wander into tunnels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items