<3 </3

Do you watch the Maury show?

Hell yes!!! 0.32727272727273 32.7% [ 18 ]
Hell no!!! 0.21818181818182 21.8% [ 12 ]
Do I even care? 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
< 1 2

Bewts
I like the shows where they try and tell if a cross dresser is a guy or a girl =3

I agree with you on that. It's pretty funny when the audience that a woman is actually a man, even though she looks like one!

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Soreyle
Ohman, Maury's my favourite show, srsly. XD

That lady is SICK. D: That boy's balls prolly haven't even dropped yet. rofl
whee me t*o
It's one of my fantasies to ******** an older hairy man. >__<
PostingOnAMule
It's one of my fantasies to ******** an older hairy man. >__<

eek lol.
Maury is the best...i watch that evrytime...and i think i've seen that episode......i like the ones where they do secrets caught on tape....oooooooo yea 4laugh

I watch Maury when I'm bored..
and I think that's illegal for a 14 year old boy to marry a 42 year old, mhm?
Robbing the craddle or the grave is not something society looks at in acceptace; however, the older the couple are, the less people care. When a 55 year old marries a 77 year old, it does not have an strong affect. But when a 15 year old marries a 37 has alot. So I guess what it comes down to is are the two around the same phase or stage of life where their is alot more stages between 0-25 than from 25-ect...
Ho man. I love that show.
My fav is when teenage girls, like 13 to 16, were trying to have babies and having sex like 20 times a day.

Maury: Do you think that you can raise a baby? 4laugh
Mom: SHE DUNT HAVE ENOUGH MONEYZ. -tear-
Girl: I HAVE EnOUGH MONEY! I HAVE 115$!!1 I CAN HAVE A BABY SO STFU MAURY! scream
Maury: K well whatever. Now leave kthxbb. Our next guest is 13 years old and miscarried 2 times already!!1
I love maury! stupid people and their dumb promblems

7,650 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Ever noticed that most of the people on Maury are black? (At least all of the people in the episodes that I've seen) How racist is that? White people get themseves into the same situations, but they mainly show black people. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff