Welcome to Gaia! ::

tell John to ******** relax. surprised

and if you're only half black yourself, it's not even that likely your quarter black son would look that black, not that it should matter.
Dymee Piecee
Frank Fingerman
Like I said before people go by what they see.When I took my dad to school they asked him for I.D like I picked him up from Home Depot

yeh i feel you on that, ppl ask me if im adopted because i don't look like my mom emo

Thats odd cause I can see your mixed cause you got some big lips and your skin color is off.So what race do people think you are???For me people just see me as white but Im good with that.
pinkw0lf
tell John to ******** relax. surprised

and if you're only half black yourself, it's not even that likely your quarter black son would look that black, not that it should matter.

I think it will show enough for you to see it.My sisters friend got kids that are aroun that and you can tell
Frank Fingerman
Offiser Wolfgang
Dymee Piecee
Offiser Wolfgang
Dymee Piecee
and there's me. black ppl consider me asian.
and asian ppl consider me black. neutral

Interesting. Any reason why that is?

idk they're narrow minded. i'm a quarter black and 3/4 asian.

I have a friend who is half African and Japanese. He's quiet, a deep thinker, and is just hard on himself at times. He's really cool, though. However, nobody notices that he's half Japanese unless he tells them. And he's not the type to lie about his background. I think half black and Asian is interesting.

Like I said before people go by what they see.When I took my dad to school they asked him for I.D like I picked him up from Home Depot

LOL
Frank Fingerman

Dont they have DNA tests for that

Yes. We have genealogical testing now, we have mapped the genome, and it does not tell us what 'race' people are. It tells us where you hailed from. It tells us what tribes in what parts of the world your ancestors lived in.

If you wanted to find out what 'race' you are, you wouldn't have a test you could take. because the scientific community does not use the term the way that the common american uses the term. The closest related scientific terminology would be 'peoples'. And those are more closely related to populations.

If we were to solve this problem by segregating people into their own countries, how would you define Dymee Piecee? Is she negroid? Is she Mongoloid? What is it based off of? What do the ratios have to be to meet the standard?
chroniclepuella
Frank Fingerman

Dont they have DNA tests for that

Yes. We have genealogical testing now, we have mapped the genome, and it does not tell us what 'race' people are. It tells us where you hailed from. It tells us what tribes in what parts of the world your ancestors lived in.

If you wanted to find out what 'race' you are, you wouldn't have a test you could take. because the scientific community does not use the term the way that the common american uses the term. The closest related scientific terminology would be 'peoples'. And those are more closely related to populations.

If we were to solve this problem by segregating people into their own countries, how would you define Dymee Piecee? Is she negroid? Is she Mongoloid? What is it based off of? What do the ratios have to be to meet the standard?

I dont know.I just heard you can tell by bones or blood.Im not supporting seg cause I wouldn't know what to do with muts
no.
i do not know about that shooting
i shall go educate myself

5,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Everyone in my immediate family is interracial. My grandfather is German and my grandmother is Indian. I don't really look like any particular ethnicity in general because I look so racially ambiguous. It's really never come up in my life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff