10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
gull
Offiser Wolfgang
gull
Offiser Wolfgang
I have no idea who HeyRuka is. But if you do think about it, a race can't be racist towards themselves, right? Maybe self hate, but that's about it. And I didn't say anything about segregation. The other guy mentioned that.
fyi "every race should have their own land" is literally advocating segregation, so if that scenario is something you seriously believe in, then, yes, you were advocating worldwide segregation. just because i called it by its name doesn't mean i brought it up.

But you did, or I wouldn't have said that, now would I?
no, i didn't. i brought up genocide. then you brought up segregation.

You're right.
sad
Well... I'm sure schools will teach something about racism and all of that and instill it into your "son".

I sound pretentious but the best way to avoid anything going down is to try and live in tolerant areas and just sit down and have a talk with your kid about the fact that he's unique, etc.
Not sure if that made sense lol
chroniclepuella
[ hiquote="Offiser Wolfgang"]
I
I have no idea who HeyRuka is. But if you do think about it, a race can't be racist towards themselves, right? Maybe self hate, but that's about it. And I didn't say anything about segregation. The other guy mentioned that.

That makes perfect sense. Assuming 'Race' is something that can be found in the genome and isn't just a social construct. because if race is a social construct based solely on what a person looks like, then we'll always have issues between 'race' sects and subsects and sub-subsects, won't we?

Dont they have DNA tests for that

Super Friend

Offiser Wolfgang
gull
Offiser Wolfgang
gull
Offiser Wolfgang
fyi "every race should have their own land" is literally advocating segregation, so if that scenario is something you seriously believe in, then, yes, you were advocating worldwide segregation. just because i called it by its name doesn't mean i brought it up.

But you did, or I wouldn't have said that, now would I?
no, i didn't. i brought up genocide. then you brought up segregation.

You're right.
im glad we could clear that up

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Personally I dont think race should matter in this case. The only thing that matters is that a child was killed and his killers needs to be punished.

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
chroniclepuella
Offiser Wolfgang

That makes perfect sense. Assuming 'Race' is something that can be found in the genome and isn't just a social construct. because if race is a social construct based solely on what a person looks like, then we'll always have issues between 'race' sects and subsects and sub-subsects, won't we?

If you're Caucasoid or Negroid, and you're living amongst others that look the same as you, light or dark skinned, then I don't think that would really be a racial issues, but rather just prejudice. Take the Alpine, Nordic, and Mediterranean. Their features and hair may appear somewhat different, but wouldn't the all be considered white? Or did I read your post incorrectly?

Greedy Fatcat

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
my dad said it was tough growing up and living in vietnam, looking black.
when he is half black, and half asian.

and there's me. black ppl consider me asian.
and asian ppl consider me black. neutral

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Dymee Piecee

Interesting. Any reason why that is?

Greedy Fatcat

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Offiser Wolfgang
Dymee Piecee

idk they're narrow minded. i'm a quarter black and 3/4 asian.

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Dymee Piecee
Offiser Wolfgang
Dymee Piecee

I have a friend who is half African and Japanese. He's quiet, a deep thinker, and is just hard on himself at times. He's really cool, though. However, nobody notices that he's half Japanese unless he tells them. And he's not the type to lie about his background. I think half black and Asian is interesting.

Seeker

I am multiracial
The only blatant racism i've experienced was from black people, who said i was too light and ostracized me
but your bf or whatever is over anxious. this is a radical case, not a usual case. this is not the 1920's

Greedy Fatcat

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Offiser Wolfgang
Dymee Piecee
Offiser Wolfgang
Dymee Piecee

I have a friend who is half African and Japanese. He's quiet, a deep thinker, and is just hard on himself at times. He's really cool, though. However, nobody notices that he's half Japanese unless he tells them. And he's not the type to lie about his background. I think half black and Asian is interesting.

yeh thats how i feel, because i remember living in texas for like 3 months, the majority of the ppl were asian or black. i felt like i didn't belong at all.. no one really talked to me.
Offiser Wolfgang
Dymee Piecee
Offiser Wolfgang
Dymee Piecee

Like I said before people go by what they see.When I took my dad to school they asked him for I.D like I picked him up from Home Depot

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Dymee Piecee
Offiser Wolfgang
Dymee Piecee
Offiser Wolfgang
Dymee Piecee

yeh thats how i feel, because i remember living in texas for like 3 months, the majority of the ppl were asian or black. i felt like i didn't belong at all.. no one really talked to me.

I think that's how he may have felt. He told me that he grew up in an area where people told him to act a certain way because he was black, and he didn't like that. He usually stayed away from people. I first approached him after he was playing Soul Calibur IV with someone. Him and I had similar interests, and we've been friends since.

Greedy Fatcat

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Frank Fingerman
Like I said before people go by what they see.When I took my dad to school they asked him for I.D like I picked him up from Home Depot

yeh i feel you on that, ppl ask me if im adopted because i don't look like my mom emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff